Old 10-30-2007, 04:48 PM   #16  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Oh no Lauren, I'll be sending well wishes and prayers to your Mom and Grandaparents. Is it your mom's parents? Keep us updated.
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:04 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hannah....so glad to hear you are safe and sound. we were all worried about you...and to answer you question..nope haven't had a long weekend where i could go see my horse. Maybe in 2 wks??? but we'll see.

lauren - so sorry to hear of all the bad health. Hope mom gets rid of her infection..this MRSA is getting to be bigger and bigger every day. I actually did a test once on a dog through a skin biopsy...it was a skin infection that would never heeled and turned out to be MRSA. Told the owner to be very careful when handling the animal so she doesn't contract it too. Its a scary nasty bug..thats for sure.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:11 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Thank you all for!

Things are sure going back to normal. It was a hectic day today. I got the cuties bags for the kids at school and I filled them w/lots of party favors for Halloween, I love it! I did put some candy in there but not a lot and I little bottle of water in each one, the water bottles are the cutes things I thing they are called pods. Sean is definitely having a lot of issues, it was a couple of crazy weeks for him, to many things were different and not to consistent.
Today I got the must beautiful flowers and card from my in-laws saying thank you, they are incredible sweet people.
I am happy to say I am down to 113.5 I know is due to all the stress, I hope I can keep the weight down, my original goal was 114! I want to be down a little more, now I am thinking about 107. but I am not going to rush to get there. The medicine I am on for fibromylgia is Cymbalta and it does take away my appetite. The thing I don't like about it is the constipation part, oh my G-d it is awful. I had to get started on Mirlax :sad: which forces me to drink a lot more water than I was drinking, and that is good!

I am sorry Big John I forgot to say hello to you to on the previous post!

Roo you too, I am sorry! Are you there?????

Have we heard from Melinda? does anyone know how is she doing? I know she was having a difficult time. Melinda if you are around

GG what does MRSA stand for? I hope you get a long weekend soon!
Everyone have a great evening, you are more likely in your PJ's and tucked in bed by now, it is only a little after 7 PM CA time

Hugs All!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote