Old 09-22-2007, 07:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something Wkend Chat: Sept 22 and 23

just flying by....have to get ready for work soon. Ugghh work all weekend. Oh well it pays the bills. too tired however. hope everyone has a good weekend

reality - hang in there
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

morning GG

I got 3.5hrs of sleep. I just got to get thru today
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:37 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

I feel like my day is 1/2 over, I've been awake soo long!

Finally got my unemployment checks, so I can pay some bills!

John, Hope you're back to sleep and catching up!

Alicia, Soo sorry to hear DH lost his job. How long was he there? What does he do? I hope something else comes along soon.

Hi to everyone!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:52 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey there,

I am doing a fly by too. I have to leave in a 1/2 hour for work. And I am still getting ready. GG, I also have to work all weekend ~ I feel ya, girl.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 12:53 PM   #5  
Changing My Lifestyle

S/C/G: 230/180/140

Height: 5'4"

Angry

Good morning everyone!

I was so excited to be down to 202.5 this morning! My goodness, Onederland here I come!

Sheila, sorry to hear about DH's layoff, but just try to keep in mind that when one thing ends another begins. Perhaps this will be a chance to find a job that he likes more or is more financially rewarding. Just be open to unexpected opportunities and you never know what may come along.

I hope everyone is doing good. MO! I'm so glad to hear that your meds are working and that you're finally seeing results from your WL efforts!

Have a great morning everyone!

Cheers, Tamara
tleef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 02:00 PM   #6  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM!!!!! HI HONEY!!!!! I just signed on and about fell out of my chair with excitement! I missed you! That dress in your avitar is incredible!!! Good job on being down w/the weight girlie!

Lauren: OH my gosh, what a relief eh? Paying bills sucks...but it sucks even more when they're sitting there waitin' on ya! What a load off of your shoulders eh?

Alicia: That is sooo tough! I can't see the silver lining in this situation yet for you...but golldangitall, there IS ONE! I know it! You are such a beautiful person that there is something so much better in store for your family......why? Because you exude nothing but generousness and love and that is what will come back to you x3!

BJ: Why so little sleep? Were you out all night with another big burger? Don't make me come out there and spank ya with a paddle full of holes daddie! LOL

GG: Honestly, I'm still stuck on thinking about your job. I never would have thought you had to deal with all that...well, crap. Never would have thunk it. You amaze me woman!

Roo: I can't wait to hear about the romantic rendezvous baby!

All: I'm sooooo lazy. I need a kick in the butt. I'm serious. Something is wrong with me. I have literally SEVEN loads of laundry laying..on the floor. Here's the best part-it's CLEAN laundry. I have no motivation. I must have a part of me that is slipping back into my depressive side of that lovely bipolar issue. I have dishes piling up in the sink, my bathroom is disgusting..this is not like me @ all. I swear, the only thing that has always kept me off meds for the depression thang is being able to get active and work out. I'm not feeling sad really...I just...well I'm apathetic I guess. If I would just get my FAT ARSE in gear and clean this house from top to bottom, I would feel soooo energized and fabulous. So why aren't I doing that??? I need a smack in the head! There is something insane about knowing exactly what will make you happy and healthy...but yet exerting zero effort toward that goal. Do you guys think I'm crazy?

Anyway, I just tried a seedless cucumber. WTF is the point of that? It wasn't better than a regular cuke....hmmmm.....guess I got suckered in by the signs @ the grocery store eh?

HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY ALL. I'm going to try to get out, grab an iced coffee, get caffeined up and then force myself to quit this lazy and bizarre behaviour!!

Your resident doofwad, MO

Last edited by mjoste; 09-22-2007 at 02:03 PM.
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 03:24 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 221/220/160

Height: 5'7

Mo
Here is a kick in the arse one for you and one for me
Ughgh I needed that too! I have so much to do it's not even funny - I am still in jammies........ I need to clean the house and do a major overhaul on my closet! Pick up all the stuff that has fallen off hanger and get rid of shows and clothes I haven't worn in forever! And make room and collect hangers for the piles of folded laundry I haven;t put away in days and days!!!!!!! Sucks!!

Hope everyone else is having a good Saturday!

I was soooo mad this morning - the rain last night totally destroyed our outdoor canopy we have in the backyard on the deck! Water collected instead of draining off and it caved in bending all the metal structure - it was a noce one too! Over $300.00!!!! Crappers!!!!!!
SlimPossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:19 PM   #8  
Kalamazoo Girl

Angela: Where in MI are you??? Cool shot of you with the bow. You've got some toned arms...and you look small to me in that pic...how much smaller are you trying to get girlie?

Slim: I forgot that I never responded to something you brought up a few days ago. Are you still feeling tired a lot even on your high dosage? The thing is, they can't test to see if your body isn't capable of converting T4 into T3. Soooo...most doctors just prescribe T4 meds assuming that your body can, like normal non-thyroid-disorder persons, convert the T4 over to T3...and your thyroid needs both to properly metabolise and get the body functions operating at full speed. Anyway, the only way I found that out-that my body doesn't convert is by switching to a med that provides both T3 and T4. Within just 3 weeks I felt a LOT better. Granted, I'm still struggling with energy issues...but that is only because we're trying to get the amount of meds regulated. But I could tell that quickly that my body responded better to the combination. So yeah, I would ask if you can at least incorporate a T3 with your T4. Now having said that, I don't remember what med you were on...so maybe you already are taking a comination one???

Well, I have a lot of cleaning done...LOTS more to go...so I'm back @ it here in a second. I had to take a break and finish my hair and plop some contacts in since the police will be dropping by soon to pick up a driver's license and school i.d. card I found on my curb lawn. I didn't want to totally look like a white trash pimp! LOL

WHERE IS EVERYONE???? MO
Old 09-22-2007, 05:11 PM   #9  

I am jsut finishing my day up at work. I freaking owned at work today I was just able to get so much stuff done. But I'm so dead freaking 400lb saw took it out of me and I had to use water so pulling 150ft hose and coiling it and tossing it around and then moving the 8' trailer. Mind you I work alone lol. I'm tired.

Mo- if all it takes for you to come see me and spank me on top of that is a burger you might as well move to MD cause I'm going eat one a day I did tell you I was into BDSM didn't I, Used to help run a public play house too yeah may of be TMI but whatever. Oh and btw your asre ain't fat **** there's nothing on you I would call fat. You aren't fat till you can where my pants.

As to what kept me up eh my mind wouldn't shut up or down and cause I had to be up so early on sat didn't want to drink or use sleep aids so I had to wait till physical exhustion to fall alseep which came at 3am

Food I done well so far. 3 apples 2 bannas, 2cups of veggie chille and small roll.

I'm going to head for home now. I'll post again after a nap.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:55 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 221/220/160

Height: 5'7

Hey hey I am taking a small break from cleaning too MO! Drinking wine and cleaning with rain outside! Good combo!
Can't wait to get the cleaning all done, shower and fire up the fireplace! Yeehaw!
Got my closet, honey's closet, two hall closets and the entryway closet all cleaned out so far! Getting rid of soooo much CRAP!
Mo - not sure if my med is a combo but for sure I will ask! It's called Levoxxyl....?????

Hope you get some rest John! Sounds like you were a lil worker bee today Sleep darlin'!!!!

It's funny I am always so curious about who is really talkin' away on here and want to see who everyone is but haven't posted my pic yet - I'm all "I am in LA - what if I know someone?" LOL
SlimPossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:11 PM   #11  

YEEOOOWWW. Good evening ladies!!! Rooster you be the pimp tonight show your wife why you da man boiiieee!.

I love sleep its right up there with coffee and sex and I'll put it right after breathing.

Slim- its more like an OX then a bee.

I've been up 9 mins and already got a load of dishes done and dinner should be dinging here in a moment.

GG- hope your day was good and you too Lisa.

I'm going to find trouble hope everyone has a great night. An is that a full moon out or just Roo smiling?
Old 09-23-2007, 08:54 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all..yesterday was good. busy and productive and most owners actually took my advice...so overall a good day. Clinic made a good production we had a little bit of a lunch and we just slowly cruised through the day...all in all...a great day. yesterday eating was ok. i made dh a homemade apple crumble pie (even the crust was homemade). I had slice and it was sooo yummie....so i'm going to try to stay away from it now since i've been pretty good the rest of the week.

alright..hope everyone has a great day..i'm off to work again...at least sundays are only 10-5. At least lisa and big john can share in my misery.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:54 AM   #13  
Kalamazoo Girl

Mornin' All! I'm really grumpy today. Not sure why....I'm not having to run off to work like my GGers or Lisers or BJ....you know what I think it is? I'm lonely.

I love Fall and everything...but waking up to the brisk weather with the brilliant sunlight twinkling off the vibrant hued leaves of the maple trees...well it's only dynamic and romantic if you can share the view with a significant other. So, yeah, I'm sad today.

Don't mean to be a downer, but what good is this weight loss if I still can't attract anyone? Very frustrating. If I win the lotto or anything close to it, I'm getting a boob job. For me!

I still have detail vaccuuming (sp?) to do today, more dishes now to wash and more clothes to fold. Yippee. I was going to finish last night but wound up putting on my cd player (no, I don't have an ipod and if I could afford one of those I'd buy some new clothes first) and dancing like a club phreak all through the house. It was a load of fun and my legs are like as sore as if I had done 100 squats...LOL...just imagine the pain I'd be in if I had Blue's pole...(as it is I had to pretend the bed frame was my focal point)!!! I'd probably have slid down and cracked my head open on the floor!!!

Ok, guess I should hop in the shower and get moving. I need to hit the tanner. If I don't tan for a few days, my skin starts to peel. I don't understand that @ all. If I tan consistently like every couple of days (which drys your skin), I don't get flaky...the second I stray for like a week....I'm a mess. Very odd. MO

Last edited by mjoste; 09-23-2007 at 09:55 AM.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:02 AM   #14  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:55 AM   #15  

hey all

Mo- I know 100% what you mean. I've seen some awesome sights like sunrises and sunsets, sometimes just the colors are breath taking. Fresh fallen snow. Or you have really great news and yes friends and family are glad to hear it but they don't know what it really means to you cause they are not there day in and day out.

GG- I'm lucky I always have sundays off.

I think everything has caught up with me today. I'm so weak I didn't get outta bed till 11:45 had thats cause the phone rang. I think I'm just going to chill out today.