S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Tuesday, 7/10

Mornin. Need coffee...
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:18 AM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning!!!
Lauren--Unfortunately, I sold my house...Post Katrina the house prices sky rocketed and since I only paid $72,000 when I bought it years ago and that subdivision is selling for $160,000 and up I sold out..I did bank enough "escape" money from the sell and put it in CD's for that emergency condo!!!

Ok--off to play today!!!
Hello to everyone!!
Lisa--Hope the job was a good one for U~~
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:32 AM   #3  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

RR: Good for you at least you have some $$ for a rainy day.

Lauren: I hear ya I am having a peppermint mocha skinny sugar free. Yummy.

Well last night I was sooooo tired. DH left and went down to his moms didn't say anything to the rest of us where he was going we all just figured it out. Wish I could say it makes me furious but it doesn't. I don't have an issue with him going down there but say something. His mom has already put his dad new truck up for sale and it was paid for when he died due to insurance.

Anyway something for a gripe. I have an issue with Levi's shorts and pants. Love them. But some are made with spandex and some are not. Well my butt gets into a smaller size and I am so excited then I buy the same size not paying attention well it isn't spandex. ughhhh talk about making you feel skinny one day and fat the next.
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:43 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Mornin' girls...

Hey, did I see another boy joining our playgroup yesterday? Rooster won't be all alone!

Welcome Newbies!!! Stick around and join us. Great group we've got here.

Lisa ~ let us know how the new job(s) are working out. You are gonna be pooped by the end of each day working two jobs. Having some cash flow again is a good thing ~ congrats.

RR ~ enjoy the quiet time ~ as hard as you work, you deserve it!! Is DD with you this week also?

Lauren ~ what is the latest on the house? How is your DH doing since the death of his father?

As for me, life is so damn good right now that it's scary... I've been walking every day (but two) since our move three weeks ago. I'm so busy with unpacking, painting, etc., etc... that food is not an issue right now at all. We're starting to look for new furniture for our new digs this week. Can you believe that I still haven't met one neighbor??? Several of you mentioned that this is normal in your neighborhoods. Just seems so odd to me. Our old neighborhood was the complete opposite. I like the privacy here and that people aren't pestering me but I would like for my kids to meet more people. I do know though that as soon as school starts in August we'll have kids coming out of our ears. Happy Tuesday all ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:48 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Morning Sheila,

We posted at the same time. You make me laugh... I only buy jeans with stretch. What a wonderful invention that was! I just noticed your ticker and you are doing great with losing weight Girl!

DH is not only pushing you away but your kids as well. Can you talk to his mom about this or not? Maybe she could talk to him about what an idiot he's being???
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:56 AM   #6  
LBH

I hear you guys on the stretch!! Remember the stretch jeans of the 80's...gosh they were horrible!! Today's are much nicer and look normal! I get very frustrtated when I can't find stretch anything. It's not just jeans, suits, work pants, etc. I'm not comfy in anything else anymore.

Joan, can the kids ride their bikes around the neighborhood, is it nice like that? I'm sure some kids would show up that way.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:06 AM   #7  

Our phones are out at work today (YAY!).

My coffee isn't very good.

And my back is hurting today.

Could the newbie whine a little more?
leighannester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:06 AM   #8  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Morning all. YAWN. I wish I drank coffee on mornings like this. We got Alex a new bike last night, got home and started putting it together. It was BROKEN. GGRRRR. DH made a flying trip back to TRU (it was almost closing time). By the time he got home and got the bike together and everything adjusted to his satisfaction it was 1 AM. Then the baby was up and needed nursies. Then Alex had a nightmare and only Mom would do. Then Cassie needed me. Then the nigtmare struck again. I'm so tired!

Gotta take the boy out to try the new bike. I'll try to check back later.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:33 AM   #9  

Good Morning All......im Very Tired Today....didnt Exercise Yesterday Thats Probably Why...the First Day I Have Missed Since June 26!....

I Am Late Getting Ready But I Just Wanted To Check In...say "hi"...everyne Have A Great Day.....oh...another Pound Gone!

Welcome Ken And Leigh!!!!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:33 AM   #10  
sheila

As far as stretch with the spandex meaning levi's I have been going on ebay and finding brand new with tags pants for .99 what a deal...

Joan as far as his mom I prefer not to go there because she has always been she was leaving her husband etc. Now that he is gone I am sure she is dealing with her own regrets. DH I think needs to be on some meds and maybe talk to someone. I am not sure but he needs to be figuring it out before he does too much unrepairable damage. thanks for noticing my weight i was at a stand still for some time there.

Welcome newbies
Old 07-10-2007, 10:49 AM   #11  

Ebay is the greatest thing EVER.

And after reading the post (Sheila's?) about Levi's shorts that explains EVERYTHING for me. I bought a pair of the size I normally wear and I couldn't wear them. Too tight. So that has to be it. No spandex.
leighannester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 11:54 AM   #12  
LBH

Leigh, there's nothing worse to ruin your day than a bad cup of coffee! I didn't get a chance to stop at DD this AM, because DH's car is broke and I had to drive him to work. So I got 2 cups of the "house" coffee here at work. It's not bad, but it's not my DD!

Karen, what a night. My cousin's DS had a nightmare when he was probably around 4 about a big bug or spider or something. He screamed all night, and still brings it up to this day...he is 8!!
In some good news, Peter slept in his bed all night again!! That's twice in the past week. I made a HUGE deal out of it.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:00 PM   #13  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

morning all not doing to good i have been stressing on MONEY baby jessica etc god i want to feel normal again
sorry to be a downer it's just what im going through
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:40 PM   #14  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Joan: Mornin' my little banana cake! BTW, I actually wasn't on vacation last week. I was just busy here (down one person in a 2 person department) and well, I was selfish....focusing on my med changeover and my diet and everything else. I'm not a good person...or at least not recently. Go ahead, call me the desserter....Dessert? What? What was that? Banana split? Cheesecake? Where is it? I can smell it.....get in my belly.......

Lauren: Hey baby!!!!

Karen K: Hey there!!! How's our little bikerider doing? Getting better every day is he???

GG: Waaas uuuuup mama? I have not had mt. dew in almost like a friggin' month!

RR: HI!!!!

Roo bie Slippers: Hey there studpie! What ever happened with the pics you were going to post? R they there? Have you gotten hit on some more @ the other site?

Ken: Another guy to challenge us!!! Yeehaw and a macaroni salad!

Michelle: Oh, you just stop! You are about the hottest gramma I know and you rock! Money worries are always dreadful so I hear ya! It would be great if every time you put your hand in your pocket you'd have the exact change for anything you needed to pay at that moment! Ah, dreams I have...dreams I have...

Christina: My beautiful fellow hypo (NO I did NOT call her a hippo sillies! Hypo-hypothyroid)! I really don't know what I would do w/o you lately!

Hanner Nanners: I am sooo totally on crack! One of these days I will give ya a call-the friggin' email is on my counter by my food log...duh, not like I don't see it. My favorite little strong mommie!

Leigh: Ebay eh? I have actually never shopped online. Am I the only nutbar out there that's actually afraid of it? I know, I'm pathetic and I have a big butt, challenges I face...challenges I face...

Sheila: If you were a guy you'd be mine baby! You kill me every day. Levi's. Humph. I couldn't fit into a pair of Levi's stretch or NOT! When I can get my monster hips situated...well then my waist looks like I dropped into a huge well---I could turn around in there like Linda Blair's head spinning. It's crazy.

OMGosh, who have I forgotten??? Clover-baby guuurl where are you? Kirsten??? Oh hey, listen to this: So I might actually have a lunch date @ the end of the month (when I really AM on vacation)! Yeah, a guy that found me on myspace that I actually had a chance to date 3 years ago....but was stupid and didn't give him a chance.

Hmmmm....what else? Weight still in the 140s (HIGH 140s)....and I'm scared I've plateaued (sp?) already.... God forbid!!! Nevertheless, still dieting strong and working out like a fiend (yesterday I hit tris hard, abs and did walk/alternate run around the track for my cardio). Water intake is insane!!! Over 120 oz. per day!!! MEDS ARE GREAT!!! Armour has literally saved my life!!!! Still sticking to just 3 pops per week and it's not been hard @ all...I'm even drinking a lot of "regular" water too (vs. vitamin h20 or h20 with lemon/lime in it)!!! I know, amazing huh? Hypothyroidism could have killed my dreams of no cellulite, but dammmmit, I WILL NOT LET MY DREAMS DIE!

P.S. to Sheila: There may be some hokey pokey in my future!

Ok all, LOVE YOU! HI-to anyone I missed and WELCOME to any newbies I missed! To all new homeowners (well, not new to owning a home, but you know what I mean): YEAH!!!!!! Fruits of your labor-enjoy them...sounds like my Joan Joan sure is!!! MO
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:21 PM   #15  
sheila

Melinda: Congrads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as the levi's girl you would look good in them. 140's I wish I was there. Melinda Ihope this date goes well for you. I would just let loose lady. MOVE OVER BATTERIES!!!!!!!

as for your water intake you might try with those lemon and limes adding some sliced strawberries, or bing cherries once in a while Oh you have to add a little fun to the water, that goes for hat upcoming love life too! I am jealous.

sheila