Old 05-18-2007, 08:12 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Chat: TGIF!!! 5/18

Mornin' All!

I can't believe I'm the first one in?!?!

So who watched Grey's Anatomy last night?? When 10 pm rolled around and they went to commercial break, mom and I looked at each other like, they can't really end it that way, can they?? Weird that it ran til 10:15, huh? I wonder what's gonna happen next season? What will George do? Stay with Kali and have a baby? Go with Izzie? Go back through Internship?? Will Alex find Ava/Rebecca? Will Mc Dreamy & Meredith make it? It sure didn't seem like it. Is Burke gone?? I don't remember hearing he's leaving, but after all the crap that went on this season, I wouldn't be surprised. Will the cheif and Adele get back together?? I can't believe it was HIS baby!! Haven't they been apart all season?? I think they're stretching the truth a little with that storyline... Will you be watching Private Practice, Addison's spin-off show? I think I will.

Last edited by LBH; 05-18-2007 at 08:17 AM.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 08:27 AM   #2  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Hey lauren,

I am not sure what is going to happen. I think George will stay married. The wedding deal was just weird. I will watch Private Practice, I enjoyed watching it for the 2 hours here a few week ago. It's new and has some spunk. I love Greys anatomy but I really like Ugly Betty it is so stupid it's funny.

Have a great weekend

sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 08:42 AM   #3  
LBH

Sheila, I forgot to watch Ugly Betty! I like the show, but I don't always see it...the boys are still up then. I saw a little of it last night.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:54 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Lauren, Oh my goodness, I have to watch Greys on Thursdays and then ~ tell my mom what happened because she watches CSI. Then the whole family watches on Friday Night as well! I cant say anything out loud in front of my dad. (too funny) I think George is leaving the hospital. He will try and do the right thing by Callie, but Izzie will always be in the back of his mind. Did you notice that Meridith's 1/2 sister is starting the program????

Sheila, I just read your posts from yesterday, good for you for talking to the teachers and the principal like that! I have a learning disability along with dyslexia and I had a teacher that was not helping me ~ my mom made an appointment to meet with him and when it was over he was down in the office complaining about it. My mom overheard from another room and went out to confront him again. She told him that if he didn't want to help students and only wanted to work within the timeframe of school hours then he should get a job at the post office!! I was quickly moved out of that class. Long story short ~ I believe that you are doing the right thing!!

to everyone else.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:11 AM   #5  
LBH

Lisa, I just read that this AM...I didn't realize that Lexie was her 1/2 sister, and i didn't make the connection that she was the one that flirted with Mc Dreamy!! I just don't know what they're going to do with the character or George?! How will he fit in, if he's not a Dr.??
Old 05-18-2007, 11:47 AM   #6  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

ok ladies i did the stupidest thing last night my husband had the night off and i asked him to go to the store with me well before we left my mom handed me the 350 for rent for the month and my husband holds out his hand as to gesture give it to me so i did but of course my dumb a&s had to make a smartas* remark like what you dont trust me holding it im not a kid blah blah blah well he took the money outta his pocket and said here honey of course i trust you so we shop i pay for it put the change in my wallet go home have a GREAT evening together then i say oh yeah let me give you the money so you have it for your SF police interview gas, parking etc and guess what it wasnt there i searched everywhere that's all the money we had to live on untill payday (next friday) no gas money NOTHING so now i feel like a little child he's pissed im pissed and sad
sorry i needed to get this out i dont really have so called friends i talk to out here

Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:48 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

LOL!!! Such drama this morning! I was *so* hooked on Grey's during the first season and early the next morning either I'd call my friend, Kathy, or she'd be calling me. We went on and on about it. One night Kathy and her DH went out to dinner with my hubby and me. We started talking and my DH was like, girls, this is a television show ~ calm down. I've only been able to watch it sporadically since then as evenings are always so busy. I remember being the same way about ER years ago. I quit watching it out of disgust several years back as it just got way too goofy. Now, on the few occassions when I catch "Grey's" it's just to see McDreamy. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... Have a great day everyone!!
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:51 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Michelle ~ we must have posted at the same time. OMG ~ that is awful!! I am so sorry. I am going to say a little prayer for you right now for it to turn up...
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 12:03 PM   #9  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

thanks joan i feel like sh*t and just want to cry ............
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 12:20 PM   #10  
tamIam

S/C/G: size16/size14/size10

Height: 5'7"

Oh my god Michelle that s*cks sooo much!!
I can only wish you find the money or something. That is terrible. I will think good thoughts for you.
Sheila!! I'm enraged at your son's school!! What kind of crazy place is that?? Maybe it's different here in Canada or something but we could NEVER get away with that nonsense. (Not that any normal person would treat a kid like that)... Oh that ticks me right off. Why would a person teach if they were like that or didn't like kids?? I don't get it!!
Ok tam...breathe....
LOL here I am on my prep period....I should go and get ready for third period. I'm the one makin teachers look bad.
Irish - Still playing soccer. You know, Bendin it like Beckham. ( well just really running around like a lunatic chasing a ball. haha.)

Long weekend this weekend so I guess I should be on my way. Everyone have a great day!!
Tam
greeneggsandtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:40 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

good morning everyone!~
I am very HAPPY TO SAY I am going to see the baby! I am so happy you guys have no idea, hubby said he knew how important it was for me to get some time away and how much I wanted to see the baby, he took the weekend off, he is going to pick up DS from school today and they will be together until I get back, I think that is aswesome they need to spend some time together without me! They both need it, I mean it.
I straighten the house out, I have to go finish packing and I am on my way!!!!

I love Gray's Anothomy too, I wander too what is going to happen to Omalie, Burke I have no clue, but he did have a couple of troubles with other casts members. Izzy??? who knows. I feel bad for Kelli. I was so surprised with the chief and his wife's situation that was odd. I can't wait to see next season. I also want to watch Private Practice, I love Kate Walsh and she is soo gorgeous.

Michelle I am so sorry for all the crap you are going thru, keep your chin up, you are a great mom and a great gma, always remember that!

I am off and running. I don't think I will be able to post until sunday may be Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:41 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all..finally feeling better...almost 100%. Still a bit of a cough...but finally don't feel as if my head is in a fog. Today have been insane at work but that's life. Just a quick hi.
michelle - sorry about the money...big hugs for you. Hope something comes along so you don't have to worry about this..you have enough on your plate.
Chrisitna...its not your fault..i know you feel like a failure...but you can't help it. You've done your best to raise you son properly..not your fault he chose to ignore you. I know its tough..hang in there.
sheila...hope you kick that school in the butt and tell them they are full of crap.
hey everyone else. Got to run back to work...a few more boarders need exams before my apts start. havea good day.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:15 PM   #13  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

I had to go back to school today talk to the principal and super. guess what! Oh ya baby they were crappin in their shoes. You don't piss a mom off on a mission. Illegal search, trespassing, not to mention the teacher getting in big trouble for his issues with that and the harrassment I meet again on Monday.

Goddess: I am so sorry about your money deal that sucks it has happened to us before too.

Everyone thanks for your great advise on the situation man I feel good. Kickin a little butt in wyoming! who says big boobs don't make a woman feel tall. Just an inside joke.[when I am mad I stick my boobs out because I walk really straight} Strut! LOL

sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:09 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

la,la,la,la,la fingers in ears!!! No more Grey's talk!!!! I don't catch it (CSI junkie), so I wait to buy the season and watch it at my leisure.

Sheila - ROFLMAO!! Good for you! Put those boobs to use!

Michelle - I'll say a little prayer that the money turns up.

Hanna - have a great time on your little trip! You have a great hubby there.

My uncle came home from the hospital today!! Yea!!! 29 days in. Whew! He will still have home health visits 3x per week probably for the rest of the year. But he is still here. I am so grateful.

Whoever says prayers, please put my DH in them. He is in a deep depression and I am very worried about him. He is all alone in AZ and I can't be there. I am calling my EAP to see if it extends to AZ. I sure hope so. He needs face-to-face help. Latest thing that has happened: he just found out last weekend that his grandmother died. He was close to her. She died March
30th and his **tch of a mother and sister didn't even bother to call him so he could say goodbye. (Mom and sis and DH haven't been on much speaking terms as of late last year.) He had made it plainly known to his mother for the past 5 years if gramma started to head toward the end to let him know and he would be on the next plane out. Well, she was in the hospital for 10 days then in hospice for 4 days before she passed away. No phone calls. His brother (who didn't find out right away either) just happened to mention it in passing conversation this past Saturday. He thought DH knew already. So know on top of everything else, he has to greive his grandma all alone. My heart is just broken for him. How can people be so evil?

Sorry for the long post, but I needed to vent.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote