Old 08-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193/143/145

Height: 5' 5"

Default MRC-6 and Cortitrim

Sorry ladies...it's Monday and I'm brain-dead. Long weekend with family as my dad has been in the hospital. Whew! I'm out of MRC-6 and Cortitrim and I know some of you substitute supplements from the store. I tried (only for 30 minutes) to dig through the threads to find what you were using for replacements, but I've been unsuccessful.

I'm just trying to get a quick answer before I head to the store tonight, so I can buy some cheaper supplements.

Thanks all!
lookinfine09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Hey good luck! I haven't found much. I believe the closest to MRC6 was from a company called "Solgar" and it's called "all in one" . I can't recall anyone having a substitue for cortitrim. But here's a thought, why can't you find ANY corti- products out there any more? You used to be able to find cortislim, cortitrim, corti..... but now nothing? Has that fad passed?

Has anyone done any research on CLA/Tonalin? I was thinking about using that as my cortitrim substitute. It's supposed to help reduce body fat by decreasing the amount of fat your body stores as well as help you to maintain lean muscle. I was just curious to see if anyone else has used this?
cmb9697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:46 AM   #3  

Height: 5'9"

Relacor can be used as a replacement for Cortitrim, it is $24 a bottle at walmart and at Sam's club $24 for 2 bottles!
GWE140 is offline   Reply With Quote