Old 04-13-2009, 10:10 PM   #1  
~I love ME~

S/C/G: 230/208/160

Height: 5'10"

Talking Six Week Body Makeover

Hey Everyone!
I tried to find a forum for Michael Thurmonds Six Week Body Makeover, but the only ones I could find were from years ago.

Is there anyone other than me on this plan?
I have just completed my first 6 weeks, but am continuing on it for a total loss of 70 lbs. I am down 22 today.
If anyone else is on this I would love to share info/ideas/recipes.
Im a type "A".

I do find the diet quite restrictive but I feel like to lose as much weight as I want to I have to do something quite drastic. Although I have to say that I dont follow it 100%. I do have days where I eat chocolate...sometimes I have a little popcorn. the first two weeks of the plan I was making my own ketchup and things, but have decided that a little tiny bit of salad dressing or whatever on my veggies wont hurt, and so far it hasnt. I dont drink the 100oz of water everyday, it made me feel like I was floating away!
I work a job where I did two different shifts, so that kind of made preparing a little bit hard, but I just cooked enough things for a few days and was ok. I am starting a new job in a couple of days where I will only work the day shift so I expect it to me much easier.
BLittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:50 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/185/155

Height: 5 foot 3 inches

I ordered 6wbmo two days ago. I can't wait for it to arrive! How long did it take for you to receive your order? Congrats on your weight loss. I did a questionnaire online and it said that I was body type B. I would still love to buddy up once my kit arrives and I jump up on the 6wbmo plan. I would love to lose 25 to 35 lbs.
Mommy2ArmyBrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/188/138

Height: 5'3"

I would like to continue a thread on the 6wbmo if you all would like to. Provida.com has a forum with all kind of info and results on this program. I need constant reinforcement in order to stay on a new way of eating. I don't want to be this size still in another year, and I am tired of being ashamed of myself if I run into someone who hasn't seen me in awhile. I need help!!
CannieD is offline   Reply With Quote