Old 12-21-2008, 06:36 PM   #1  
Pamtiques

S/C/G: 216/202/170

Height: 5ft 6in

Default Getting Back on Plan Help

Hello everyone, I need a bit of help
I live in Rochester MN, and of course our COD is closed.
I started 14 months ago at 216, set my goal at 170 and did that within the year. I was on plan 3 with lites. My center closed when I was at 173.
I was purchasing lites on my own, and the last 10 or so I was using special K snack bars and Balance bars.

I would like to get back at it at loose 20 more pounds.
Can someone recommend the plan I should start on?

Any help is appreciated.
pamtiques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:22 AM   #2  

Height: 5'4

If you are 170 you would be plan 3 without lites or plan 2 with lites.
nettie134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Pamtiques,

Seems we have a lot in common. I'm a MN native (born in Fairmont), recommitting to plan as of TODAY, also with a goal to lose 20 pounds. I've been away from the site for a while, but I'll definitely check in more often! Good luck to you....to US!
LadyZaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:52 AM   #4  

Height: 5'6

Hey LadyZaidi....your beginning stats are similiar to mine...which plan did you start on? And at what point did you drop down plans?
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:33 PM   #5  

Hi Kristinx.

I'm on the colored plans. I started on Purple with bars and went to gold with bars @ 170 or 180. Sorry, it's been a while so I don't remember exactly. I let @ 20 pounds creep back on, but I'm back on track now. I'm not doing bars this time. Instead of gold with bars, I'm doing purple without. Hope that helps. I'm gonna get rid of these 20 pounds and no gaining it back this time! Keep posting on how you're doing and I will too.

Last edited by LadyZaidi; 12-22-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:56 PM   #6  

Thanks that does help...I am planning on starting in the New Year...I'm about 235 and 5'6...hopefully will stay around 235 until the new year anyway...I have all the coloured plans just haven't been sure if I should start on Red or Purple with bars...I seem to be on the border of those two...I think I will try Red for a bit cause I don't want to shock my body too much but if it's not working I can drop to Purple..I planned on dropping at around 220 anyway...
The protein servings on both are 6 oz of chicken right? That seems like a lot...
Old 12-22-2008, 09:52 PM   #7  

I don't know anything about Red, but I think your strategy sounds good. On purple, raw chicken serving is 8oz for white meat, 6 oz for dark. On gold, it's 2 oz. less.

I'm so excited to be back on plan. I KNOW how to do this, just gotta stick with it. Our time is NOW.

Last edited by LadyZaidi; 12-22-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:53 AM   #8  
Pamtiques

Thanks for the response. I thought it would be plan 3, but wanted to be sure. Can someone give me the portions for plan 3 and plan 2, I do not have the books or at least I cannot find them. I need the daily amounts and portion sizes of prtoien.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:07 AM   #9  
Pamtiques

Ladyzaidi warm up the snow shovel, it looks like it is on the way to you. We had another 1.5 inches last night. Total of 26 on the ground now. Flurries today and more snow in the next day or so.

Kristinx get to walking if you can, it helps with those grazing pangs. I find that if I am home I look for stuff to pick at, if I gone from home I do not even
think about it.

The good thing here is that the Community Education program has a walking program where you can register to walk in the schools in the evenings. I am a block from one of the grade schools so I have been doing laps/miles. Today I think I will head to the mall and do a few laps after I get mailing done.
Old 12-28-2008, 08:30 PM   #10  

We had 60 degree weather here today. Crazy! Pamtiques, Kristinx - Hope you both had a nice Christmas! How's the plan coming along? I'm getting ready to plan and pack my food for work tomorrow. My goal is to stay 100% on plan all week. I don't want to wait until New Years! My fresh start is NOW.
Old 12-28-2008, 09:52 PM   #11  

I had a wonderful Christmas! I even got the Wii Fit which is sooo hard to find I didn't expect to get it! I am packing because I am going up to Ontario for New Year's. I picked lucky number January 13th for day one of the plan though. Can't wait to start! Got my pre-diet grocery list made out and everything. If there is one thing I have learned from my up and down weight loss efforts it's fail to plan and plan to fail! So I am planning to be successful!
Good luck to you all!
Old 01-05-2009, 01:38 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 256/213/165

Height: 5'10

Default Red Book

Can someone please help me??? I managed to put weight back on after my center closed at the end of '07. I need to get back on track. Before they closed I was on the purple plan. Can someone tell me what is needed for the red plan? I need to go back to that book.
SoulSista is offline   Reply With Quote