Old 08-12-2008, 07:59 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default 30 Something Daily Chat Tues. Aug.12th

GOOD MORNING CHICAS!!!

Three weeks from today my kids go back to school...Cady starts kindergarten
I know it will be great, though!

Lisa, glad to see you're still around...we've been missing you!!! Sounds like you're doing a great job at work!!

Erin, welcome back home...sounds like overall it was a good vacation!!

Just got back from my 2 miler...sweaty, sweaty mess. The kids are starting a mini-camp (10am-noon) today through friday at a local nature center...they are really looking forward to it. It didn't cost much, and it's educational, so I was all for it. The weather is supposed to be great this week, not too hot/humid, so I'm glad about that too!!

Better hit the shower. Hope everyone has a supah dupah day!!

Cheers,
P
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:27 AM   #2  

P--You are chipper this morning--it almost makes me feel more awake!

Welcome back Erin!!!

I did good at supper and lunch yesterday but the morning was a little rough w/the snacks at my parents' house. Overall, not bad. Today I am home and staying home for the whole time so it WILL be a good day! I didn't get up early to exercise since I was out late but I should find time to get it in today. I hope you all have a good day--check in later...Rikki
RLK2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:35 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin'!

I'm tired. have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:40 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/184/150

Height: 5'6"

Good morning everyone!

Tired here today too. I've been keeping up with working out so that's good. Eating hasn't been as good - when the kids are having crazy days I tend to eat...I've got to get that under control!

Have a great day all.
guppy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:02 AM   #5  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Mornin' Ladies

pmasci---- That Nature Camp sounds like great fun. I haven't found anything like that for my kiddos around here.
Whew-Who on the 2Miles!!! Sweaty and all... gotta love sweating.

RLK2005 --- Today is a new day, so don't be to hard on yourself for the not so wise choices today. I've had many of those, and try and not let them drag me down the next day.

LBH--- Drink some Coffee dear...

Guppy23--- Ahh, another tired one, well here is a cup of Joe...

Not to much going on here today... a visit to the gym, some laundry, and decide what to have for Dinner??? Hoping that it doesn't rain here... it's been raining every single day for the last 2 weeks. I am so done with the rain.

Last edited by PearFreak; 08-12-2008 at 09:03 AM.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:06 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning all... Pam... you are way too chipper in the morning. I'm exhausted from just reading your post. LOL

Pear... that's fantastic about your husbands promotion!! It's nice to be recognized and rewarded for all the hard work I'm sure he does. Enjoy!!

Lauren... I think this is the tired week. I was so exhausted the past two days I didn't even stay awake to watch the men's gymnastics last night. I went to bed at 10:30 and zonked out! I was going to tape it but figured "When the heck will I have time to watch it?"

The sparkpeople are telling me that my weight loss has slowed because I'm not eating enough. My calorie range there is approx 1800-2100 calories a day and I eat around 1500.

I'd love to hear what you do and your average calories a day based on your weight. My current weight is 231.4

In the words of the great happy one... Have a supah dupah day!!! LOL
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:12 AM   #7  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys. Not a good day here. I have such a headache, I can barely function. I took an Aleve earlier and I was so desperate at breakfast I drank some flat left over Dr. Pepper. It's helped a little, but not enough. Ugh.

Have a great day chickies!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:35 AM   #8  

Wow--we need some pep, group! I hope we all wake up and feel better today. I am feeling better as I get some things done but I could use a pop. I have a diet one so don't fear.

Pear--Thanks for the support!
RLK2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:54 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

Pmasci, you Morning Exerciser, you!! Good Job! Nature camp? Excellent!
RLK and Guppy, All we can do, is all we can do!
Lauren, Good luck with ADHD man. Does he know that's how others see him, or does he think everyone else should be on fast forward, too, and he's fine?
Pear, glad about your Man! I hear you about the rain. Fog, drizzle, mist, ack!
Poppyseeds, here is my info! I'm on WW, so I get 22 points a day, and that's about 1200-1400 calories a day. I use up fewer than 12 of my extra weekly flex points (500-600 cals), because I won't lose weight if I use up more. I really only started exercising 3 weeks ago, and I alternate jogging and arm and back weights one day and gardening, walking or yoga the next day. Depending on the weather (crappy) and how busy I am.
I hope everychick has a productive and happy day!
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:01 AM   #10  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Pear, I drank too much, believe it or not! I am a big coffee drinker, but today I had about 30 oz., compared to my usual 20 oz. and I am soo shakey right now. Had a mini-bagel and some cottage cheese, just waiting for the protein to bring me back down.

Kori, I actually haven't talked to him yet. We're supposed to talk at 1 today. Yes, he thinks everybody should be like that. I'll let you all know later how things work out.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:07 AM   #11  
fergi

S/C/G: 197.5/188.8/160

Height: 5'6

Good morning ladies,

Another day at work and it is killing me. It is hard coming back after vacation.

Well I started tracking my calories and yesterday I ate 1330 calories. They said I was suppose to have 1800 calories. So we will see what happens.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Fergi
fergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 199.4/195.4/149

Height: 5ft3in

Hi all. Just got back from Bible school...

Pear- well, i was talking about VB...I love it...am so addicted. I haven't bought any of their new patterns yet though. I just sold a Java Blue Betsy on Craigslist cause I was over it...and bought 3 more pieces...but I bought retired b/c they were on sale and that is easier to convince my hubby of...a miller in botanica (to lug as a diaper bag for my 2 kiddos), a lindsey purse in petal pink (for spring/summer) and a lunch bag in Mesa Red. I have a lg. backpack in Daisy Daisy and a cargo sling in Kensington for the fall/winter...hmmm...and a zip around wallet in Cambridge...can you tell just how much i love it?

Poppy- well, here is how you fight over golf...my hubby had already gone out with my FIL to golf and left me with the kids and MIL who I like well enough but don't really feel like just sitting around with. So on Wed, he asks if he can go again on Thurs...and I say to him , in private, in the car, NO, I don't think so ...Nate likes to play with you and Grandpa so just stay and hang with him. My thinking is that the discussion is ended. Then Thursday he comes down with his hat and socks on and says in front of everyone, So,do you think I could golf today? Well, I don't want to look like the world's biggest b*&** so I say "whatever you want" meaning, we already talked about this, don't do it. so he goes, okay, and starts to get his sneakers on. Pissed off, i walk upstairs (okay maybe stomp is a better word) then he comes up and goes "are you mad" and it ensued from there...he apologized and I made him tell his parents why I was so mad that he put me in an akward position...anyway, that is how you fight about golf.

Sorry that the rest of you had to bear thru that story...it would have gone a lot faster face to face...seems like some down girls here today...tired, burnt out. Hopefully we can get a little happier...hope all have a great day and HI to everyone! It is good to be back!-Erin
mcmommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:09 PM   #13  

Hello everyone!

Just popping in to say hi and that I'm still around. I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had time to check in.

Happy Tuesday to all of you!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:20 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 240/184/140

Height: 5'7

I didnt get my walk in this morning. My back is killing me. I can barely walk 2 steps. I have an appt tomorrow.
DH is working from home, the kids are all going crazy because they have been cooped up for 2 days.
asaaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:41 PM   #15  
Cheryl

S/C/G: 244.5/see ticker/180

I think there is something in the air. I've felt physically and emotionally blah for the last 2 days. It feels like someone is heolding my legs down when I walk. Just blah.

Maybe a 24 hour pity party will help me snap out of it
cp33 is offline   Reply With Quote