Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 07-18-2008, 12:27 PM   #1  
Hittin' the Beach

S/C/G: 225/212/130

Height: 5'0"

Default Herbal Magic

Hi there, I was just looking at an old thread on here about Herbal Magic and decided to ask the question again in case there are more people who have tried it.

For the record, I am not looking for an easy way out, I am just interested in finding out more about this. I have a crazy appetite, whether it be psycholocial or what, but it isn't aiding in my weightloss. My friend's coworker lost a bunch of weight on the program and I am unable to ask her questions about it since I haven't met her so hopefully someone on here can shed some light.

Someone in the last thread mentioned that the meal plan was what made them lose weight, not the supplements. Apparently the supplements can control your appetite and that's the claim that interests me. I think it would be really great to have a supplement that could control your appetite but I also know that isn't always healthy.

Any info you could provide would be great. Not too excited about the cost though. Seems scammish to me.

Here is the old thread for reference http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85029
ozziesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #2  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Check out our support thread. The fees cover the one-on-one support sessions average 3/per week. The herbals are similar to the ones I was getting from GNC. Form me it is worth the $$ since I dont have a lot of consistant support at home hubby is a truck driver who is not home much during the week. And by the time I pay for a babysitter and go to a WW meeting it costs me $30/week min for that. Consulations are free.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146385
JuliaDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #3  
Hittin' the Beach

S/C/G: 225/212/130

Height: 5'0"

Thanks for your reply. I will definitely check out the thread. Do you know if you can just get the supplements or do you have to go in 3days/week? Off to check out your thread, thanks again
ozziesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:14 PM   #4  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

I believe you are able to go into the centre to purchase the supplements only. For the first while I went inb every day cause I REALLY needed the guidance and kick in the pants! The gals at my centre are a great wealth of support.
JuliaDH is offline   Reply With Quote