View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 07:52 AM   #10
Jennifer 3FC
WW Moderator

Oh, I forgot to add. My dietitian said no chromium piccolinate, due to possible side effects and overall effectiveness. I'm taking chelated chromium, in the form of chromium nicolinate. I can't find my handout she gave me - I'll keep looking. I can't remember what the interaction/problem was, but I didn't want any part of it. I completely trust my dietitian. She is a professor at the local university and she also interns nutrition students, so she has to stay up to date on everything, and remain pretty objective. That's what I like the most about her. She isn't too conservative or too far out.

An update for me: I'm taking Chromium Synergy by Designs for Health. This is a link to the item, but I know nothing about the store, or if you can buy it without being a patient. But they do have the information on why chromium picolinate is bad for us. I've been taking this for a week, and I do feel better through the day. No crashes, no wild cravings, no shakes. Just an even keel.
We're fat chicks, not doctors. Please see your physician before taking advice found on the internet.
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote