South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 07:31 PM   #1  

Default Do I have to get the NEW book?

I have the last book but not the supercharged book, is it that important to get the latest book or can I just go by the old book and the new food list here on this forum?
Old 06-06-2008, 07:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

You'll do just fine by following the old book and the updated food lists here. The only real changes are the exercising in Phase 1, and Dr. A explains more about making the transition into Phase 2 and the importance of re-introducing foods slowly. We have a sticky in the FAQ section that explains how to make the transition. Be sure to check the revised Phase 1 and Phase 2 food lists to see what's new.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:40 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

I had the first book and I just had to buy supercharged as well and I'm glad I did. He has more recipes, suggestions, and a great supercharged exercise program in it that seems just great. I plan on starting it next week now that I have my energy back but you may be able to check it out at your library or something. it's a not a necessity but I'm one of those that just has to own it if I'm doing the diet, lol
Old 06-07-2008, 08:56 AM   #4  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

I have the first book that I bought from a library sale and I checked out the Supercharged book from the library to take a look at. The recipes are useful as well as the workout plans, but honestly...I use the recipes from here a LOT more than I do the recipes from the Supercharged book.
Closed Thread