Old 11-18-2006, 12:04 PM   #1  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Default Saturday Planning (for those who want to report weekends, too)

B: 1 sv Oatmeal w/ 1 md Banana
S: 100g Yogurt w/ 1 Kiwi
L: Homestyle Chkn Soup w/ 1 slice WW Bread, and 1/2 tbsp ICBINB
S: 2 deviled eggs (2 md boiled eggs, 1 tbsp Calorie-Wise Miracle Whip, 1 tsp mustard)
D: Eep, not sure yet. Was thinking I might use the slow cooker tonight to make lean steaks!
S: JELL-O Hoorah!

E: WOTW (Walk On To Weightloss), Calisthenics, and maybe swimming

W: 1500mL

Good luck this weekend! My mantra: "No slipups. No slipups. No slipups."
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 04:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Woo Hoo I’m back and back trying to plan my meals. I was in the hospitable last week but am doing much better now. I have to eat a low fat diet (between 20 and 40 grams) for awhile which is going to take some planning. Also I’m on bed rest for another week so no exercising.

B: Corn Chex Cereal, Non-fat Milk, banana
L: Half a grilled chicken sandwich with no condiments just a tomato slice and .25 of a cup of potato salad (without egg).
D: I’m not sure. I should probable play it safe and have a salad with some healthy choice lunch meat, low fat cheese and fat free ranch. But I really want have whole wheat pasta, marina sauce (with fake ground beef) and meat balls and a side salad but I’m afraid it’s going to have too much fat in it. I guess I’m going to play it by ear if I feel ok try the higher fat if I’m not feeling well make the healthier choice.
S: Depends on what I have for dinner. If I have the salad then I will probable have jello, sugar free pudding with a tablespoon of cool whip. If I have the pasta then I will probable have some veggies cut up or a piece of fruit.
Water: 3 Liters

My total fat with the salad for dinner would be 21 grams and with the pasta for dinner would be 34 using 4 oz of beef to make the meatballs. So I guess both would be within the acceptable range.

Sorry this is really long. I am just trying to think things out and sometimes it helps to type it out.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 05:57 PM   #3  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Think it out all you need, that's what we're here for! I hope you're feeling better!!! Are you okay now?
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:26 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

I decided to go with the pasta over the salad. I really wanted it and thought if I didn’t eat it I would just crave it all night and try and eat other things to replace it.

I am doing a lot better now. I had my gallbladder removed earlier in the week that is why I’m on a low fat diet and not allowed to exercise or anything for a week.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote