3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Whats your plan when you hit your goal weight? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/94926-whats-your-plan-when-you-hit-your-goal-weight.html)

Marineswife85 09-29-2006 02:06 PM

Whats your plan when you hit your goal weight?

Ok i know this has probably been posted before, but i thought it would be cool for everyone to share what they want to do when they hit their goal weight.. Heres mine(aside from buying a whole new wardrobe):
1. Buy a "little black dress", i can picture EXACTLY what i want
2. Get my belly button pierced
3. Take a family photo(i refuse to now because of how i look)

Cant wait to hear what you guys are gonna do!

Dreamer85 09-29-2006 02:18 PM

I pretty much just can't wait for the new wardrobe :)

In all seriousness, this is a great questions, probably been ask before but its the first time I'm seeing it... I'm actually thinking of A LOT of things I'd love to do at my goal weight... Keeping it simple, though

1. Buying something exspensive ie designer dress of jeans
2. Buying a two piece, or a bathing suit... Is it sad I haven't owned a bathing suit since I was 13?
3. Cute shorts, I haven't worn shorts, that aren't past the knee in years, probably 7th grade! I would LOVE a pair of cute shorts, denim, khaki, dressy, casual... Doesn't matter... Cute shorts!!!

LockItUp 09-29-2006 02:20 PM

I want to go out dancing in a jean mini skirt and a halter top with 4 inch heels! Till now when I go out I always wear jeans and I want to be able to rock the skirt!

Marineswife85 09-29-2006 02:35 PM

Dreamer: Yeah i know what ya mean about shorts! lol. The only time i wear them is around the house!

OOh thats a good on Lockitup. I would LOVE to be able to wear a mini skirt and high heals somewhere too lol. As of now i can hardley walk in heels.. May be because im a klutz, but i think being 200+ lbs isnt helpin it either!

britomart 09-29-2006 02:45 PM

I mostly want to be able to wear dresses... cute little summer dresses, nice fancy work dresses, etc... I'm fine in shorts/skirts, but I'm always horrified at myself in dresses because there's no layer to help cover up my stomach! So..... definitely first thing I'll do is buy a cute dress :)

Dreamer85 09-29-2006 02:47 PM

I'm with you on that one too LockItUp... I would love a cute little denim mini skirt

flabbychic 09-29-2006 03:18 PM

great question!
chip and pepper low rise denim ( i can get them on but with a huge muffin top)
halter body hugging black dress
bikini

BOOB JOB ( after baby and losing 80 pounds the girls are NOT CUTE)goal 01-15-07

dollypie 09-29-2006 03:28 PM

1. Wear my skinny jeans in the closet
2. A bikini
3. Jean mini skirt.

bluesparkie 09-29-2006 03:41 PM

Like most of you, I'm most excited about the more fashionable and fabulous clothes that will be available to me, but also:

1. I want to be able to wear 4 inch heels for a full day without my feet feeling like they're going to fall off. It isn't a question of walking in them, but rather of all of the pressure put on the balls of my feet!
2. I'm going to finish the tattoo on my back that I started four years ago and haven't been able to afford work on.

Canadian_Mickey 09-29-2006 03:50 PM

1) I want to buy some cute clothes and bathing suits, feel comfortable in my own skin for once!

2) I want a makeover (hair, make-up, nails etc) to go with my new body!

3) Buy some sexy lingerie!! Because since I've gained all the weight I've stopped buying it cause it makes me feel worse not better.

Katytee 09-29-2006 04:24 PM

Celebrate with a big ol' brownie sundae! Kidding kidding!! (Actually, as a side note, I can say that for the first time in a LONG time, that actually doesn't sound that appetizing!!)

I want go to out and buy some new lingerie as well. Depending on what it is that I'm wearing I can feel really uncomfortable in it. But what I really want is a nice new pair of jeans, in a size number I'll be proud of!

Nikaia 09-29-2006 04:28 PM

I am going to buy my first bikini when I reach goal, this coming June. I can't wait! I'll have to do special-order, cuz I'm big enough "on top" that I can't fit into normal bikini tops, but...I can't wait! :D

phantastica 09-29-2006 05:03 PM

I'm going to get a breast-lift, and then when that's healed I'm going to go topless on beaches in Greece.

WhitWhit 09-29-2006 05:13 PM

Photo shoot. Complete with props, makeup and airbrushing.

Tisha___ 09-29-2006 05:18 PM

I just want to be able to wear a cute knit top, without mounds of back fat poking out! :)