Old 04-04-2006, 01:32 PM   #1  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Default SAHM's

Have you found that your house stays impeccably clean, I mean we are at home ALL day with food at our finger tips, the only things I do to save me is clean clean clean, I run errands to, but for the most part I am here, I was looking around today, and Im like, what do I clean?? everything IS clean.. AcK... oh well... Im whiting my teeth today..so that takes up about two hours with crap in my mouth.. What do you ladies do? I think I am going to take little bit to the park in a little bit.
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 01:35 PM   #2  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

LOL my house definatly isnt clean.. well i mean its not DIRTY, its just everytime i clean my 16 month old is dragging toys all over and stuff.. And whenever my husband comes home he trashes it by throwin his uniforms and stuff on the floor and on the couches, and throwing the mail everywhere.. i cant stand it and I yell at him for it everyday but it doesnt help! ugh! lol
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 01:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 228/215/160

Height: 5 ft 5

I don't spend as much time as i should cleaning, i spend most of the time with my daughter or running errands.
Some days my house looks terrific, like right now, and some days, it looks disasterous, like it did this morning.
I usually spend the morning cleaning, and the rest of the day is for Olivia.
campbellredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 01:57 PM   #4  
Is on an Infinite Cut

My little girl was helping me unload the dishwasher earlier, it was cute. I clean while see watches her shows that she watches, Backyardigans,Dora, WonderPets. Then we exercise.. Yesterday, I was having a hard time with the crunches on bootcamp, and I said woo aubrey thats hard, and she started chanting in her little southern voice, GO MOMMY GO GO MOMMY GO.. it was too cute. She always does pilates and boot camp with me, then we do lunch and a bath, then errands, then family time...I try to keep a schedule
Old 04-04-2006, 02:22 PM   #5  
No More Excuses!

speaking of cleaning lol i should be cleaning while Jays takin nap lol i better get off my butt and do the dang dishes!
Old 04-04-2006, 07:01 PM   #6  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2ShedLBS
My little girl was helping me unload the dishwasher earlier, it was cute. I clean while see watches her shows that she watches, Backyardigans,Dora, WonderPets. Then we exercise.. Yesterday, I was having a hard time with the crunches on bootcamp, and I said woo aubrey thats hard, and she started chanting in her little southern voice, GO MOMMY GO GO MOMMY GO.. it was too cute. She always does pilates and boot camp with me, then we do lunch and a bath, then errands, then family time...I try to keep a schedule

Thank is TOO cute!
trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 10:22 PM   #7  

i find all i do is clean, but the house never stays clean. it's maddening. i'm starting to feel like i'm going crazy b/c all i do is the same dishes everyday and wash the same kitchen counter every day. all i do is pick up the same toys every day....etc...etc....etc....all i want is something new to clean.
canadian*girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 10:33 PM   #8  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

I wish. It is so hard for me to clean. As soon as I leave the room to go clean something, either my daughter is in the other room touching what she shouldn't. Or she's following me messing up whatever I've just cleaned. Thankfully, she just started school on Monday. She'll only be going for a couple of hours a day but it will be enough time for me to clean like I want. As a matter of fact, spring cleaning starts on Friday.
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 10:37 PM   #9  
No More Excuses!

I cant wait till Jay starts school! lol i need some ME time!
Old 04-04-2006, 11:16 PM   #10  
Is on an Infinite Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian*girl
i find all i do is clean, but the house never stays clean. it's maddening. i'm starting to feel like i'm going crazy b/c all i do is the same dishes everyday and wash the same kitchen counter every day. all i do is pick up the same toys every day....etc...etc....etc....all i want is something new to clean.

I hear ya girl, drives me batty too. I am going to go look for a night job tomorrow... The neighbor is going to watch my little girl for me.. HALEILUAH ( I cant spell it but you know what I mean ) I dont start school until after July and I need something to do with myself, I just cant handle it anymore. I love my little girl dont get me wrong but I need to get out of the house... ALONE. Im just gonna go wait some tables at a higher scale restaraunt some place, good money, short hours, exercise and "me time", all in one. I can barely pee in peace. Im going My oldest is 8. He is finishing school in NC with his dad before coming to GA, and sometimes I wonder, what in the heck was I thinking?!?! But I love my little bit and wouldnt trade her for the world, I just forgot what a 2 almost 3 year old was like!
Old 04-05-2006, 12:09 AM   #11  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

I am domestically challenged, when I cook for my husband it is as if I am poisoning him and I am never ever on top of my house work. I am not a stay at home mom, but I am self employed so I work entirely from home. Hey ready2shedlbs have you thought about a work from home job. They usually pay around 8-10 an hour and just require a phone and internet. I keep on on the side for when my photography work gets slow. I get to surf the net and work in my pj's...something to think about.
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 08:18 AM   #12  
Jessie's Mom

I wish that were the case with me. I have a housekeeper, so I don't clean much at all! Maybe I should start! But I also spend most of my time running errands, working out and playing with my daughter. I send my daughter to daycare twice a week, on these days I usually do things around the house I usually can't do if Jessie were home. or I go shopping. But NOT cleaning!
Treadgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 11:25 AM   #13  
No More Excuses!

maybe i need a housekeeper lol.. i woke up this morning and my house is such a mess.. There are toys ALL OVER my living room.. I really SHOULD clean up but i know that Jays just gonna trash it again.. atleast i got the dishes done yesterday lol
Old 04-05-2006, 12:02 PM   #14  
Is on an Infinite Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephiewilliams
I am domestically challenged, when I cook for my husband it is as if I am poisoning him and I am never ever on top of my house work. I am not a stay at home mom, but I am self employed so I work entirely from home. Hey ready2shedlbs have you thought about a work from home job. They usually pay around 8-10 an hour and just require a phone and internet. I keep on on the side for when my photography work gets slow. I get to surf the net and work in my pj's...something to think about.

I have but all the ones I have found want you to pay money to work for them and I am a skeptic. Im not paying money to work. SO I dont know.. at least waiting tables will get me out of the house, and like I said before its good exercise. I dont really NEED the money, its basically just something to do, I can put it in our wedding fund or something. We do have some debt to pay down, but we wont starve if I dont work.

Anyhow, I wish I had a housekeeper. I wish i could shop all day.. if I help us clear some debt, then I can shop.. Hmmmmmmmmm
Old 04-05-2006, 12:08 PM   #15  
No More Excuses!

Lol i want to get a job just so i can have my own money. Its hard tho becaue everyone out here pays minimum wage and i cant afford daycare! lol I used to work before I had jay, and i worked for like a week when he was 6 months old but i hated leaving him with my neighbor so i quit. But now that hes older maybe it wont be too bad!