Old 04-11-2006, 02:36 PM   #1  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

Angry Off Topic- But im so pissed! grr

Ok, i had the friend Lisa who ive been hanging out with alot. Her daughter Melanie is a month older than my son Jay so it was great to get the kids together and stuff. Well i kinda thought she was using me.. I watched Melanie for her for a week, for like 4 hours a day and she said she only owed me 10 bucks even tho we agreed on 30 a week for only 3 days, so that would be 10 bucks a day so it should have been more like 50. But i was like, ok its fine, because shes a friend u know?
Well, i was supposed to bring her to the airport this morning, i was supposed to pick her up at 4am to bring her. I told her a week ago that my best friend was coming out and asked her if she had anyone else, if not i would still do it. (turns out my friend didnt come anyway but oh well thats not the point).. SO she said "no i dont have anyone else, i can ask around but i dont know of anyone else that will do it" so i was like "Ok, see ya at 4am the morning of then. Not a problem." So i didnt hear from her for a fwe days so i called her last night to make sure we were still on.
She says "Nope, i got someone else.." so i was like "Umm ok... well thanks for telling me..." and she said "Well i just gave you the same courtesy you gave me!" WTF! I was never going to leave her here! I told her a million times i would still do it, and to call me if she got someone else! The ***** was just gonna let me show up at her house at 4am to drive her 2 hours to the airport! It really bothers me becuase she KNOWS i have a 16 month old that i would have had to get up at 3:30 am to go get her..
I couldnt believe how incredibly rude she was to me! I told her on the phone last night that i asked her a week before she left (mind you i only knew i was taking her for like 2 weeks head of time) and i made it clear i would still bring her, and was simply asking if she had someone else! She made it seem like i was just gonna leave her here without a ride!
I cant believe she wold be such a ***** to me! Especially after all the days i watched her kid for her and stuff! I used to invite her over all the time because he husband is in iraq, and be there for her to talk to and stuff when she was upset. Then she does this?
Ugh im just so iriitated right now! And my husband even took the day off work to come with me. He went thru so much crap to get the day off, and then turns out he didnt need it anyway, so he went to work.. Am I in the wrong to be pissed or is what she did totally messed up?
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 02:55 PM   #2  

Well, there are two sides to every story but it definitely sounds like you are RIGHT to be pissed. She sounds like a "friend" I used to have, selfish, always taking advantage, and then would have the nerve to get angry at me for something ridiculous or made up. Frankly, people like this don't change IMO. I say distance yourself from her as much as you can if you don't want to completely get rid of her. It's not worth the hassle, you're doing all the work and she's getting all the benefits of your friendship (from what you wrote anyway).
holicanmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:08 PM   #3  
Fat chick to Fit chick

I think we've all HAD a friend like her! I just wouldn't keep her. Distance yourself, if she's a real friend you can work on the realtionship. Sounds like she only cares about herself! I would of been mad too, just be glad you didn't show up at her house that morning! Good Luck! J
tooblessed2Bstressed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:19 PM   #4  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Sound's like she thinks you should drop everything for her. Thats not a friend if you ask me!
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:40 PM   #5  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

The funny thing is, we just recently started hanging out. I had "known" her for a while online but only met her a couple times. But in the last 2 or 3 months we started hanging out. I feel like she was just using me and honestly, im a forgiving person, but i dont want to be associated with her anymore. Shes gone for like 4 months anyway so hopefull when shes coming back to CA, i will be moving back home to Connecticut.. If not im still not going to associate with her. People like that dont deserve to be my friend. I dont need friends THAT badly, i have plently of other good ones u know?
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 05:17 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Thank God she's leaving for 4 months! If you had to keep being around her after that ordeal, you'd probably be charged for manslaughter right now and I certianly would not be able to blame you. I hate how manipulative people can take advantage of nice people like that!
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 05:51 PM   #7  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

... I hate it when people use me... I feel you on this.
trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote