Old 03-09-2006, 06:32 AM   #1  
Bida Bida Bida

Height: 5'6''

Default ok time for daily question dum dum dummmm

ok - time to get creative.

if you could make a commercial for any product what would it be? And it could be anything from duct tape to a car.

I am trying to think of (now that I am tired) the things I use in my daily life that I find so useful that no one advertises.

maybe I would advertise my gel filled mouse and keyboard wrist pads that I use to protect my wrists from carpel tunnell - and show their squishy playful side. the squeesable texture that is just as fun as the practacality of it. and it makes a great cushion when you fall asleep on your desk damn studying!
bida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 06:39 AM   #2  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

I'd advertise sanitary protection without someone rollerskating on the beach with a dalmation!!

I'd have some screaming pre-menstrual woman! Make it funny though
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:09 AM   #3  

i don't have a cleaning lady but i would love to see commercials for house cleaning services that show what al a cleaner could do, how much it would cost, how often or how little they could come, how it could make my life so much better, and make me not have to worry about cleaning the damn house.
canadian*girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:21 AM   #4  
On A Mission

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140

Height: 5ft 3in

Mine would have to be for my hot water steam cleaner.. I love that little monstrosity. I've cleaned everything in the house with it from the grunge I don't want to know the composition of around the base of the toilet to taking the crayola marks off the girls' bedroom wall to the bacon grease that gelled itself to my stovetop....
mkat321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 01:43 PM   #5  
Step AWAY from the Cake!

S/C/G: 230/220/145

I looooove Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. They seriously clean just about everything. I've used them for scuffs on the walls that wouldn't come off, for stuck-on grease on my kitchen backsplash, and the ground-in dirt in my old bathtub, that also wouldn't come off with anything else (to name just a few things). They're so awesome, I'd get an advertisement tatooed on my friggin head! (well, not quite, but you know what I mean).
ncola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 04:54 PM   #6  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

2frustrated - hahahaha. I love it.
trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote