Old 03-08-2006, 03:22 PM   #16  
Movin' and Losin'

I'd go for a breast augmentation/lift, depending on how they look once I get the rest of the weight off.

Now, for a bunch of little things: laser hair removal, cellulite treatment and fixing the broken blood vessels on my upper legs. Not too much to ask for, right?
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 05:05 PM   #17  

If it was free and there was no pain involved... I'd like to have a tummy tuck, lipo, and maybe a breast reduction.
Linds81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 05:15 PM   #18  
Breakfast Fiend

S/C/G: 164/154/140

I'd get my vericose veins and my acne scars removed, but that's just about it. Maybe some hair removal (I'm quite a hairy girl). If plastic surgery was free, painless and perfect, then everyone would get it and everyone would look the same, and I'm simply not a fan of looking the same as everyone else.
ashliebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 05:22 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I would get:
1) Breast augmentation. Lift, implants, and make them even. Like chloriform I'm very uneven.
2) Any excess skin left after the weight loss.
3) Lipo on any stubborn areas.
4) Lots of laser hair removal, skin resurfacing kind of stuff.
5) Maaaaaybe a nose job. We'll see how it looks when I'm done losing weight but I don't like it right now. It's too broad across the bridge and has no shape. It's like a ski slope.
Hehe, I've thought about it quite a bit...

By the way, this isn't if it was painless, free, etc.. I'm seriously considering 1 and 4. 2 and 3 if I reeeally need it.
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 06:55 PM   #20  

Hmm
First up I'd get my teeth straightened, and lasik surgery on my eyes
laser hair removal, more microderm (it's great stuff!! I have it 1 every 6 weeks)
Then I'd look into skin resurfacing/scar & stretchmark removal on my body
Finally, I'd get scar tissue/cartilage in my nose removed - I cracked it when I was a kid, and it's not lumpy to look at, just one nostril feels blocked all the time.

As for breasts... maybe get them evened out, but I'm still hoping against hope that when I get to goal they won't be as drastically different as they are now
HAL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:03 PM   #21  
Get Phlip ready to flip!

S/C/G: 165/155/135

Height: 5'6"

Lasik... but not for a couple more years.

Maybe removal of extra skin (my arms look flabby even when I lose weight and it's all muscle under there)

Overall, I think I would rather lose it all the hard way- so that I know what I would have to do if I ever gained it back!
swingchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 09:47 PM   #22  
On A Mission

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140

Height: 5ft 3in

I had a horridly botched c-section, so the skin/fat/etc. below that will always sag, no matter how much weight I loose or muscle I gain. So yeah, I'd love to have it removed when I get where I'm going...

My boobs. Oh, yeah. This one is actually feesible because they are 44D/E and at best {non nursing with relatively normal body weight} they've gotten down to a 40D. Saggy to boot. Not touching my navel or anything, but they could use a definite tuck & lift,. since their size has done damage to my back, insurance will actually pay for it... I just want to be in shape first..
mkat321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:37 AM   #23  

Definitely the breast lift. I'm 22, not 80, and don't want my boobs to scare any guys away. Possibly a reduction but I'm hoping like mad that if I lose absolutely all the weight I want that they'll settle into a solid D, instead of being a 34 DD like I was in high school (just try buying bras in that size!).

Lasik eye surgery too, and lipo on my legs. My legs are disproportionately heavy and make me look twice as huge if I wear a skirt because everyone else my size has little slim claves and mine are like tree trunks.
Flying Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 02:52 AM   #24  
Bida Bida Bida

Height: 5'6''

i know all about 34DD - almost like buying 36DD - which is what I buy now - urg! no pretty ones!

but lasik and boobs win (lasik is def on my todo list - one day for sure - but my eyes are so bad I wonder if it will help for real!)

great answers girls - hopefully the swan or that makeover show are not listening
bida is offline   Reply With Quote