Old 01-29-2006, 09:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 164/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Default 26 and trying to lose baby weight. 25 pounds of it.

Hey all.
I am 26 and trying to lose 20-25 pounds. I have an 18 month old daughter and was 124 when I got preg with her and since having her have stayed at 144. I have breast fed her until last week and have been on the sonoma diet since jan. 3. I ate like crap but thought it would all fall off because my metabolism was great before and I could eat what I want. Its prob a good thing to happen this way because now it is forcing me to eat healthy and drink water. No soda, sugar or white flour products. Can anyone relate? Anyone trying to lose this amount of weight?

Sabrina
beaner0620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 03:16 PM   #2  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

I was actually around that weight a few months ago. I recommend just getting in exercise everyday, even if it is just walking with your daughter for a hour. It would give you both fresh air and time to be with one another.

How is your schedule like? You have any time to hit the gym at all?
trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 03:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 164/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Hi. Im a stay at home so Im pretty flexible. I cant afford the gym right now but did buy some resistance bands. I used them two weeks ago and could not move for 4 days. I over did it. Im going to start again. We took a nice walk yesterday and plan to take one today. Its sunny and 65 so I have no excuse. Thanks for the advice.
beaner0620 is offline   Reply With Quote