Old 10-10-2005, 07:33 PM   #1  
Jessie's Mom

Default I gained three pounds!!!

I am just needing to vent right now. I gained 3 pounds last week! I am so disgusted with myself. I knew it was going to be a little weight gain, but I didn't expect it to be so much. I have been sloppy with my "diet" and excerise routine for almost a month now. I guess it is catching up to me, plus it is getting ot be that time of the month.

I am getting back on track this week. I have just been so busy and then I hurt my back and a week later I hurt my neck- which still hurts. I hate having excuses why I am not losing though!!! I have not even changed my ticker to show my weight gain, it is to depressing to see it go in the opposite direction!

Well that is it- I need to kick some butt this week on the weight loss. I don't think I have met any of my goals yet. I NEED to make my Thanksgiving goal. Once I hit that- I want to start trying to having another baby. I am so ready for my second.

Thanks for just letting me vent!
Wendy
Treadgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 07:59 PM   #2  
I like jewelry.

Height: 5'7"

Well, a baby sure sounds like good motivation for losing weight.

Sorry to hear about the three pounds. Yeah, a month is kind of a long time to be off program, but gaining only three pounds is good when you think about how long a month is. You can shed the extra weight soon, especially with your determination. Good luck!
TBJ333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:24 PM   #3  
All That's Left of Me

It'll be back off in no time! Good luck, and I'm right there with you on the baby thing (except maybe I should wait for a husband)
amandaholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:32 PM   #4  
Melting Butter

Weight fluctuates sometimes...but I don't think the 3 pounds is as bad as it seems. Sometimes we get off track. But you have to start again. And look at it this way...you've already done a wonderful job losing the weight you have already lost! I'm so envious of you!
Just keep at it and know that sometimes we mess up but that doesn't mean you've failed it just means you're human! I think you've done great!
healthyme05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 10:40 PM   #5  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Don't lose heart. I had gained 4 pounds while on plan, it came off though. You can do it, and we're here to help. Keep your chin up!!!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 12:20 AM   #6  

Don't feel bad, I've been working my butt off and still gained 4 lbs. Regardless if it's from muscle or whatever it's frustrating to see the scale go opposite of where you want it to. I'm thinking about having my husband hide the scale from me and not weight myself for a month or more to get past the initial weight gain that happens when you start to strength train and what not.
byebigbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 08:24 AM   #7  
Jessie's Mom

Thank you everyone for your encouraging words. It is so nice to hear what other peoples thoughts are, especially when they are in the same boat as you.

I am sure next week will be a lot better. Well I hope anyways.

Thanks Again for your support!

Wendy
Treadgirl is offline   Reply With Quote