Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 11:44 AM   #1  
Mikey's girl

Default WHY was my post deleted??

Why can people say they use fitday, but we cant say check out ANOTHER site.. I wont put the name because obvioulsy Im not allowed to. Kinda confused here.. can anyone please inform me on this.
Old 12-21-2005, 12:09 PM   #2  
it's always something

We allow links to personal blogs, major medical sites, and news sites. We also allow fitday. We made the rules against linking to other sites years ago, due to our no advertising/promotions policy. This helps ensure that we are all here for the same reason. We're considering disallowing any links entirely, since it's getting harder to say one link is fine while another link isn't.

I hope that helps

In the future, if you have a question about policy, please either post it in the Help forum or send us a PM. I only saw this question because someone else pointed it out to me. I'm not familiar with the post you said was deleted, I didn't see it. We'd like to make sure that everyones questions are answered, but it helps to send forum questions directly to us. Thanks
Old 12-21-2005, 12:10 PM   #3  
Meg

Hi! I had to delete your post because the site you linked to has a competing diet forum. When you registered as a 3FC member, you agreed to certain forum rules, which include:

6. You agree not to solicit our members to join other weight loss forums. This is considered "competitive" behavior which deteriorates our purpose.

Thanks for understanding!
Old 12-21-2005, 12:11 PM   #4  
Meg

Oops - answered as the same time as Suzanne!
Old 12-21-2005, 12:14 PM   #5  
it's always something

Thanks, Meg!
Closed Thread