Old 09-19-2005, 02:54 AM   #1  
Bida Bida Bida

Height: 5'6''

Default eek

so i was doing so well this week, and then working on set yest and today I had bad for me pizza yest and bad for me cake and prob other bad things today. eek.

and i was really bad and missed my training on friday (slept thru it) but then i did play racket ball - awesome fun - for like 1.5 hours and some weights and a little rollerblading on friday - but sat and sunday I did not do anything that was excersize (except running to get the film delivered by 9PM) arg that was tough as we finished at like 8:52. good thing I can kind of run.

But the emmy's were being shot next door from where we were shooting today which was really bad, traffic/cops/parking issues - and then, though, we, being poor students, at the end asked for the free food - and we got lots. that is where the cake came from. bad bad bad (and tiramiso)

anyway - sooo busy no time for anything - and really trying to keep up with the journals, but not doing well.

how about starting a list of 1 thing we all learned this week. (so I can look at my thread )

food related:
1) Put away the fork but I did turn down a bunch of other "Free" food this week - which being a poor student is SOOO hard to do

real related
1)hrm - still thinking.man I am tired. oh yeah, buy your plane tickets when they are cheap and don't wait for them to increase in price.
and men just think they know everything - to prove your point, just let them think they are right, and then do what is right. they will eventually realize you are right, and may even admit to it or not. but at least u do what is correct! (its hard being in a man's world.)

sorry for the ramblings - think i just needed to type tonight, and not think about it.

B
bida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 05:20 AM   #2  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Eeek indeed! but chill out! I take a "day off" every week! This week I had fish and chips and goats cheese sandwich and apple pie! It was yummy!

Put it behind you and carry on with the healthy eating!

Things I've learnt this week:

The scale does not always reflect real life! I've lost a whole 3lbs in the past 2 months. My "before & after" pics tell a whole different story though! I look about 7lbs lighter!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 05:44 AM   #3  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

I always have a hard time turning down/throwing out all the food from where I work too, and there is usually a lot of it. The best thing for me to do is to throw it out ASAP or else I'll rationalize why I should take it home "for my roommates."
Being a poor college student myself,I understand the lure of free food.
Don't beat yourself up!
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 06:18 AM   #4  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Mmmm...free food...
I was the poor college student, too, so I hear ya. In fact, even now, I'm just the poor life student 2 jobs and it's still tough to live a normal life in this area! Which is why I have a hard time turning down free food at the restaurant, at work, or even when Jeff takes me out (I'll admit, I sometimes go for more expensive stuff or add the extra appetizer or dessert when I know he'll pay for it ). I guess I don't really have a whole lot of advice to offer except maybe cut back on calories during the day to help make up for it if you know food will be there? I sometimes know in advance when we'll have a birthday party in the office, so I cut back on calories the day before and that day so I know I can have that piece of cake without worrying much about its affect on my waistline I won't tell you to stop eating it completely--that is both impossible for your sanity and your wallet But cutting back at all will always help
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote