Old 09-02-2005, 12:23 PM   #1  
Going all the way!!!

S/C/G: 183/183/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Am I Bowlegged??

So I was just walking to the break room to heat up my Healthy Choice lunch and get a water out of the machine when I realized my legs felt kind of funny...after a few seconds I thought "Am I walking bowlegged or something?" So I look down an realize (much to my amazement) that I am walking perfectly straight...the thing that felt "weird" was that the middle of my inner thighs no longer rub together when I walk!! HOLY COW!!

Now, the tops of the inner thighs are a different story still...but considering they used to rub from knee to...well, you know...that's HUGE for me!! Maybe before too much longer I'll be able to jog without my shorts riding up in the middle...LOL.
TheNewChristy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 01:42 PM   #2  
Proud US Navy Wife

Hooray for christy! *G* Congratulations!
FaeReverie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 01:47 PM   #3  
Jads

That is so fantastic I was just saying in another post that all my weight goes straight to my thighs and bum! I would love to be able to buy trousers without the crotch bit wearing thin and bobbling! I would love to wear a skirt without getting sweaty and sore wear my skin is constantly rubbing! I would just love to have two legs instead of one trunk!
Believe me I am so happy and so supportive and so jealous! Keep it up! Hopefully we can both post on here soon that our legs aren't touching from knee to you know!
Jads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 02:24 PM   #4  
LivingDeadGirl

S/C/G: 325/250/165

Height: 5'7"

YAY! Yeah i noticed a few months ago that when i walk, sometimes my calves brush together...that hasn't happened since i was a kid!!!
Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 02:37 PM   #5  
LIFETIME LOSER!!!!!!

I was on vacation to vegas about 4 years ago with a group of girls, and we were all wearing skirts. And I was the biggest of them all. The others were like 120 - 130 pounds and taller- Im only 5'1" tall. When I got to the hotel my skin was chaffed and hurt soo bad! Then I wore pants the rest of the time but my upper thighs still rub when I walk. when I got home my boyfriend was in shoke! (now my hubby) He wanted to know what happened and said it looked awful and that it could bleed- but it was scabs and it hurt for weeks afterwards. I have NEVER worn a skirt for walking around town in again- only to church and back!
dani4beauty is offline   Reply With Quote