Old 05-14-2005, 02:43 AM   #1  
it's the getting up

Default On the road again...

Well actually I'm finally off the "road" after driving 2,800 miles and 3 days later we finally made it from Oregon to Alaska. I'm home at last!!!! It's been four years since I've actually lived here for longer than a week or two for a brief visits. I never thought I would be this glad to be back. Anyways I going to try this again, joined the gym today and will be heading to WW tomorrow morning. I have walked more in two days than I have in weeks, my dog is going to be my walking buddy she needs the excerise just as bad! So we started off slow this week and will kick it up a bit this next week. Along with working out more I need to kick my soda habit. Coca Cola is not my friend anymore, I need to find better ways to deal with my stress than with a 20 oz! I hope to get to know some of you, it's hard to believe I haven't posted in about a year so here goes nothin'!
sunseeker_ak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 01:10 PM   #2  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

OMG! Hello Jamie - so great to see you back! Oregon to Alaska - driving? OMG! That sounds painful!
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 02:06 PM   #3  
Movin' and Losin'

Hey, Jamie! It's so great to see you around again. Don't leave us, again! Hope to see you around a lot more often!
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 07:52 AM   #4  

well i dont know you from before but its great to meet you
... and about that coca~cola addiction: my friends dad cut it out for new years (he drank 2 or 3 20oz a day) ... oh and he gave up his big grab of chips he ate with lunch everyday... and lost over 40 lbs in just a handful of months its amazing
channonenvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 07:28 PM   #5  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Channon - your pic is gorgeous!
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 09:34 AM   #6  
slow and steady

S/C/G: 185/see signature/135

Height: 5'4"

Wow, that's some road trip! My bf and I drove from Los Angeles to Providence, RI last summer when we moved out here. Road trips are fun, but tiring!

Good luck kicking the soda habit! I'm sure your dog will appreciate the exercise too!
paperclippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 10:14 AM   #7  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Hi Jamie, so glad to have you back! Has it really been a year already? Wow time flies! Good Luck to you....You can do it!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote