Old 04-10-2005, 02:52 AM   #1  

Default Newbie

Ok so this is my first time on a message board so bear with me, I did just spend 20 minutes typing a great bio only to loose it when my pc went to sleep on me (thanks to my kitties). So I will make this one a little shorter :-) In the past 2 years I have gained about 75lbs. Quite a bit of that has been up top so it did not seem to me that I was gaining so much weight for the longest time. I kept telling myself when the scale said 175 that I did not look 175, then when it said 200 and so on. Now I am at 218 and I think it's about time I admit that I look it. I had to order a bra online since they don't sell them big enough in the stores here. 2 years ago I was a 34DD, Now my new purchase was a 38I, the wire is so big it fits over my head with INCHES to spare. That for me is the turning point, no more falling off the wagon. I am strapped in and hanging on. I am doing the Bob Greene plan, following his 5 rules for eating -- limit white stuff, nothing before bed 2-3hrs, drink a million gallons of water :-), no alcohol, and eat breakfast. As for exercise the plan is treadmillin' 5 times a week and home gym 3x's with some fitness ball stuff added in here and there. I am looking forward to all the support from the board. I know that temptaion and lack of preperation (meal-wise) can be my downfall.
I just want to be able to walk 20 feet without being winded. I also want to be able to not spend my day waiting for the minute I get home so I can take off my uncomfortable clothes and get into my comfy pants!

So here is to ditching the comfy pants and working my way into a smaller bra!! Thanks!
jinfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 09:10 AM   #2  

Welcome here! I'm totally with you on the comfy pants. I do the same thing. I love my comfy pants. Good luck on your journey. Your plan seems like a good one and as long as we all keep each other motivated and moving in the right direction, we can all do this!
AmberM
AmberM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 12:52 PM   #3  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Jinfrog - it sounds like you've got a great plan.
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote