Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2001, 02:10 PM   #1  

Hello all ! I've been "browsing" the board & finally decided to join. I've been reading some of the threads & find them very interesting & entertaining !

I am 26 years old & live in SC. I lost about 30 lbs about 5 years ago & have recently noticed that some of it is trying to creep back on. I've slowly stopped exercising & picked up some old nasty eating habits again. This week-end I took out my summer clothes & was grossed out by how some of those shorts look ! I need some encouragement to help get back into a routine & get some of these pounds off.

Since the weather has warmed up, I'm going to start a walking routine again. Also, do you think it's possible for me to learn portion control & "shrink" my stomach by eating frozen dinners for a while ? (I hate measuring & weighing food.) Interested in your opinions & looking forward to learning from you & learning about you !
Closed Thread