Old 05-05-2014, 05:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/162/130

Height: 5 ft 5

Default Shake Your Booty!

I've finally found a form of exercise that I can do in a long run. Dancing to upbeat music with banging speakers is so fun and I love it, you won't even consider it as exercise and I heard a lot of success stories from this...I would take shaking my booty to lose weight than running on a treadmill or just plain running basically..booooorriiing! Am I right??
cheniek1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 12:18 AM   #2  
Once + Future Skinny B***

S/C/G: 195/148.6/115

Height: 5'3

Do you have a Wii (or XBox Kinect/PS Move)? My new favorite mini-cardio workout is Just Dance, we picked it up for a BBQ and now I find myself playing it every afternoon with my kid It takes one, maybe two songs to start breaking a sweat, and Just Dance 2 and beyond have "Just Sweat" modes that track "sweat points" to encourage you to play/workout. I love dancing, plus it's something I can share with my kid, and some days I end up with a pretty good workout!

I still try to get to the gym every morning, but Just Dance is SO much more fun and I can easily go for 30 minutes without even realizing it
futureformerfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:57 AM   #3  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

yes! If it is getting your heart rate up, its a good sign that your fitness will improve and you are getting benefit from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3fZuW-aJsg
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:58 AM   #4  
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

Dancing sounds like an excellent way to exercise. I just started running today and its not really boring but it would be if i had to do it on a treadmill.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote