3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Let's get out of the 160's and 170's!!!!! - III (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/281830-lets-get-out-160s-170s-iii.html)

Jelbb 01-27-2014 09:06 PM

Sarah!

Four days at the hospital!!!!!! Was this a planned procedure, or some sort of accident!? Hope you're doing well either way! :o

And--- heck no, don't weigh yourself in after IV fluids. Your body's probably rocking all kinds of crazy dehydration/re-hydration insanity, who knows what the scale would say. Better to wait, I vote!

As for me, I weighed in at work this morning (along with 15 of my colleagues for our Biggest Loser), and was pleased to discover that I *only* gained .2 lbs. (And that more than half of my coworkers gained, eep.)
Being at 170.0 a week after being 169.8 (given that I was sick as a dog, eating a teensy bit questionably and not working out ONCE for a whole week), I am pleased as punch. :) I'm also not changing my ticker, because I intend to lose .2 lbs in the next day or so. :p

Back to the grind! I ate like a saint today (only when hungry, only until full, and selecting MOSTLY healthy options!), and went to the gym with a coworker at lunch. :carrot:

Healthy Dish of the Week (Unlikely to be repeated next week, cause I rarely cook/bake...!)

I also made black bean brownies this weekend (say whaaaaat!) which are pretty damn good for you, and taste SURPRISINGLY good, given that they're made mainly with black beans, rolled oats, cocoa powder, syrup and chocolate chips. I gave a few out at work and people were shocked about the ingredients. They really do have the same texture as normal brownies...

Pic below of my masterpiece.... made in a circular pan, entirely because I didn't have a square one.......

http://distilleryimage6.ak.instagram...a6421f42_8.jpg

Melonlefey 01-28-2014 12:20 PM

I'm soooo close to the 160s, which is a really happy time for me since I'm ALSO sooo close to recovering from my 15lb regain last semester. I'm very excited that this diet is going to well, and I'm hoping I can make it to the low 160s by Spring Break!

I'm also doing a lot better this time around at keeping to reasonable proportions (for example, baking a cake and NOT eating more than 100 calories worth in a day) because then I don't have to deny myself the really tasty stuff but I can stay under calorie :) Also, Jelbb that looks de-lish and I may have to try it or something like it!

Jelbb 01-28-2014 02:08 PM

Melon:
I LOVE that your approach is like mine. I'm SO done with the super restrictive, "No cake for you!" diet plans when I can rock a "Okay, cake for you if you want, just no BINGEING on cake. :)"

Glad to hear that you're almost back to your pre-regain weight!!! Feels SO good to be back there once you are.

And defo give these brownie bad boys a shot, they're pretty great! :)

KEEP CHECKING IN. :) This thread is annoyingly dead, so I'm determined to keep it going, even if it's just talking to myself. ;)

As for me...
Second day at the gym in a row, worked my little tail off and got an actual DRIPPING sweat on when I went on the Stairmaster for the first time today. What a killer on the legs--!

Looking forward to weighing in tomorrow morning (I didn't do it today).

SarahLynn77 02-01-2014 03:58 PM

Hi guys!

Jelbb, it wasn't a planned hospital stay. I had an ear infection that moved into one of the bones the connects to your skull and I needed IV antibiotics. It's been a rough week but I'm ready to get back to a healthy way of living and actually eating food this week.

Melonlefey 02-04-2014 10:50 PM

Woo! No only am I past my pre-regain weight, but I'm officially in the 160s!
:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:
Now on to the 150s, haha! Sticking to my diet has been going very well, to the point where I don't really need to think about it anymore, except on Wednesdays when we have a bunch of friends over for gaming! I'm going to try to cook on those days, so that 1) we don't all spend money every week on takeout and 2) I don't have to deal with takeout calories! I will have to learn some gluten-free meals/desserts that are also low calorie though, since one of the girls can't eat gluten, but that's muuuch easier than than trying to do gluten free+vegan at the same time :)

Also quite proud of the fact that there's been a cake in the fridge for days and only a few slices are eaten because my sister and I are sticking to our diet so well. I'm gonna go all the way this time--I can feel it :D

PostWeddingsmallsize 02-05-2014 04:20 PM

Well I posted here in August of last year, I went through some medical stuff after that and now I'm back. 170 is where I am hoping to be out of the 160s by April.

gigantosaurus 02-05-2014 08:30 PM

I finally made it to this thread, so excited! Weighed in at 177 this week. Working hard to see the 160's by March!

Rechyl 02-06-2014 01:11 PM

Hey all, im back and weighing in at 169.4 which is ok.

LilDazed 02-07-2014 08:17 AM

I'm weighing in tomorrow. =P Reeeeally hope I'll be outta the 160's. Worked really hard this week. *Hulk flex* :yes:

Rechyl 02-07-2014 01:04 PM

im going away for a naughty weekend tomorrow. hopefully all the "activities" will keep me from gaining

LucyOlivia 03-01-2014 07:23 AM

Hmmph. I always used to not understand why people took so long to lose weight. 18 months on, I have slightly yo yo'd up and down and overall I am only 11 pounds lighter than I was with many pounds to go! This weight loss thing really is hard unless you're ALWAYS vigilant about what you eat...Hopefully I can be out of the 160s soon...

Arwen17 03-06-2014 04:14 PM

My hard sticking point has been 160 pounds for a month now. I hope to drop into the 150's soon. When I finally see that 159 number on the scale, I will be so happy.

AlyssaFit4life 03-14-2014 10:55 PM

Hi :wave:

Mind if I join? I need out of the 170's so bad && the 160's can take a hike too
Lol

I have a trip planned for the end of May & I have some cute bikinis I need to fit in :)

LucyOlivia 03-15-2014 04:32 PM

SO close! 1lb weight loss by Monday I hope!

Rechyl 03-16-2014 09:23 AM

171 atm, so close to escaping again. I had escaped before i went away for my weekend/week with my beloved and now im stuck at 171 again