One reason you'll stay on plan today:

You're on Page 7 of 10
Go to
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to look super awesome in my wedding dress next year. Also, I am almost down ten pounds! I want to continue this success.
  • I'll stay on plan today because I struggled yesterday and I don't want to fall off the wagon.
  • I will stay on plan today because school starts in 6 weeks, and school shopping starts even before that and I want to get into a smaller pant size
  • Because I have to face the scale every morning, and the huge freaking mirrors in my bedroom.
  • Because it feels amazing to be losing again.
  • Because I have to. I'm over feeling disappointed with myself. When I step on the scale and see a loss no matter how small I'm proud of myself.
  • I'll stay on plan today because I had a horrendous week at work and I've decided that rage workouts are more productive than rage eating...
  • Today I'll stay on plan because I'm seriously only 2 pounds from goal.
  • I will stay on plan today because I had to toss one of my two comfortable pairs of jeans (thank you, giant hole that's in a bad spot) and I don't want to buy another pair of jeans the same size as I am now.
  • Because despite what my body/mind thinks, I am NOT starving and consuming loads of carbs and sugar won't save me (it's very close to TOM = cravings).

I am feeding myself plenty, and giving myself tasty stuff. My mental hunger can just calm the heck down.
  • Because I nearly went all Bridezilla on some seamstresses today, and now I have to hold up my end and fit into the dress the way it's been made for me! Wedding is in 15 days, with a bikini-clad honeymoon to follow!
  • Because it's my life, my plan is my normal way of life.
  • I'll stay on plan today because I had a lot of great food on Saturday and need to make up for it. I regret nothing, but today was my first day this month without a loss and I'd really rather not start a trend.
  • Because I went to the farmer's market this morning and got tons of (healthy) food to be excited about.
  • Quote: Today I'll stay on plan because I'm seriously only 2 pounds from goal.
    Whoa, I hope it's not too early to congratulate you! That's fantastic!!