3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Kind of a personal question but... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/257187-kind-personal-question-but.html)

healthierME1246 04-17-2012 10:54 PM

Kind of a personal question but...

IS ANYONE PEEING AS MUCH AS I AM? I mean geez! Yes I do drink 5 or 6 16 oz bottles of water a day but when I have to go it is a large amount and 5 minutes later I need to go again and its the same amount. I'm running out of toilet paper! I'm going like a pregnant woman! lol

I'M SO SORRY IF THIS WAS TO MUCH INFO but I'm almost scared there is a problem??

Is anyone else having this issue?:^::^:

Princess of the KING 04-17-2012 10:57 PM

Did you just up your water amount? I'm like that....sort of. I have to go about every half hour but I'm drinking 40 oz within 3-4 hours. I like to get the first 40 out of the way early in the day

healthierME1246 04-17-2012 11:02 PM

Honestly not really.. I have always been a huge water drinker. I have a bottle of water with every meal and snack. and just when I am watching tv and things. always have water with me. i don't know

CurryMama 04-17-2012 11:04 PM

You aren't weird at all. I also have to pee like a pregnant woman when I am drinking enough water. Kind of a bummer huh?

RebaRamBam 04-17-2012 11:23 PM

I don't know if this is true at all but it makes sense in my head Haha.. maybe since you have been changing your diet you've been consuming less sodium etc that always makes me need more water. And so maybe your body's demand has decreased while you have stayed consistent resulting in a new surplus of water intake? Could be entirely wrong. Anyways.. some days I have to pee a lot too!

ValRock 04-17-2012 11:25 PM

When I'm losing weight I feel like I pee every 2.5 minutes!! Take it as a good sign!

Iconised Ghost 04-17-2012 11:26 PM

Are you eating more watery foods? like fruits etc? One thing that makes me pee like a crazy person is coke :D I told my sister that it just goes straight through me, she laughed and thought i was exaggerating until we went to the movies, I drank a coke and less than 20 mins later I had to pee. She was like "O_O was that pee coke?" Yep. Yep it was. Are you drinking lots more caffeine? xD

healthierME1246 04-17-2012 11:35 PM

Iconised Ghost: I am definitely eating more fruits. I have fruit every morning with my breakfast. But no I am not drinking alot of caffine. All I drink is water.. For 3+ years now I don't drink anything but water(well except for an occasional gulp of juice). It's just worrisome because I will pee and then when I stand up I have to pee again. It's crazy! lol Should I take it as my water weight coming off?

RebaRamBam: I TOTALLY see how that makes sense in your head lol. Me to definitely!! A good point as well.

Iconised Ghost 04-17-2012 11:48 PM

Maybe it is, I have no clue! Unless its a bladder infection? But you would think you'd notice that right?

SoCalCowgirl 04-18-2012 12:01 AM

Happened to me when I first started drinking multiple bottles of water a day, I was going to the bathroom like crazy, eventually though my body got used to it, and I no longer go as frequently. I'd give your body some time to adjust to the increased water intake.

kimminy 04-18-2012 12:03 AM

Did it just start happening? It could be the early stages of a urinary tract infection? Also I believe the frequent need to urinate can be a symptom of type 2 diabetes? That's probably not likely if you aren't having any other symptoms but it doesn't hurt to go to the doctor if it's a sudden change. If you feel fine other then peeing all the time I wouldn't worry too much about it. :)

PS I sometimes need to pee frequently too, though it's kinda random. Though like iconised ghost I pee tons when I have caffeine. Gimme some Earl Grey and I pee 3 times in an hour at least! :S

LandonsBaby 04-18-2012 01:20 AM

If I was drinking that much I would live in the bathroom.

LeilaJey 04-18-2012 03:17 AM

Holy yeah I have to pee all the time too! I was thinking about it yesterday because our water's turned off (turns out there's a leak under the house, woops!) and we have to flush with bottles haha, yikes. I didn't realise it until then although I do drink buckets of water so it makes sense. I was told before that I don't have diabetes so that's sweet.

melodymist 04-18-2012 03:21 AM

hahaha. I've always been a "pee-er" haha. Drinking much more water makes it worse, but the trips to the bathroom keeps me fit! :p

Faelwynn 04-18-2012 05:51 AM

YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES! I actually timed myself at work the other day and on my serious hydration days (as in I'm drinking 34-60oz + every two hours) I'll pee as much as every 15 mins. It's a bit obnoxious, but as long as my employer doesn't start complaining I'm just going to take it in strides!