Old 04-04-2012, 01:23 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 206.8/168.9/115

Height: 5' 5"

Default An Exciting Break-up

Hey Ladies!

I don't know about you all, but today I experienced something truly great. An awesome break-up.

This guy I was seeing was so wrong for me. All my friends could tell, just not me at the time. I guess I was too high strung on hormones to understand why.

You know when you get that feeling? That one, where you can't eat, can't concentrate, your heart's racing, you can't wait to get off work?
Yea, that one. That's when a woman is certifiably crazy about someone. Well that feeling clouded my common sense (of course it would!).

A friend of mine just broke up with his long-time gf and thought that it would be ok to have me on the side as his sometime-gf-experience kind of girl. I was ok with that until I got some self-respect and told him to get lost.

Any of you ladies have a similar experience? Has it helped you push forward with a healthy lifestyle change?
WannabeNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:18 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 266/152/140

Height: 5 ft 9

Yep. I've had a very similar experience. Sadly it took me 3yrs and half a bottle of wine to give him the push.

He wasn't evil, but I guess I gave him an inch and he took a mile. He'd see other women and I'd allow him to still sleep with me etc in a deluded bid to make him see that I was the one for him. Still I was only 18 at the time and he was quite a few of my 'firsts'.

I graduated from university, I got home, and back to my family and oldest friends. Who made me see that I had a problem with food. I started to lose weight and as my weight went down my confidence went up. I finally got the courage to tell him to get out of my life as I didn't deserve to be treated like someones bit on the side. He denied that he'd ever treated me as more than a friend...and I couldn't help it, I laughed in his face. I felt liberated and finally able to move on from him. He wasn't holding me back or making me feel bad about myself.

Then I met my current boyfriend. Who is amazing. I trust him completely, he makes me feel beautiful, he's supportive and wants me to be happy, which is why he's volunteered to do my healthy eating plan with me.

I have no doubt you'll find someone amazing who truly deserves you. Well done for being so strong, I know how hard it must have been! Keep up the good work, he'll regret losing you.

Last edited by IsobelRose22; 04-04-2012 at 02:21 AM.
IsobelRose22 is offline   Reply With Quote