Old 02-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 11st 8lbs

Height: 5ft4

Smile September Goal Date!

Me and my partner are soon going to be booking our holiday to Antigua for September.

Last time we went we both weren't very happy with how we looked, I really really want to lose weight before I go. Ideally around 2 stone as since I last went I have put on about 1st 8lbs.

I'm also even more determined now as my boyfriend doesn't think I can do it! I think he only thinks like that because of what I have been like when I've tried to lose weight before.

I have started walking to work now which is a 2 mile walk and roughly takes about 40mins.

I really need to get kick started, I want it to be a lifestyle change aswell not just weight loss to look good on holiday.

So please any advice anyone
Naomi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/157.0/137

Height: 5'2''

Do some research to see things you'd like to do, things you'd be willing to change, things that are non negotiable. A life style change in my opinion means understanding yourself more with your relationships to food and exercise
liliesinmycereal is offline   Reply With Quote