Old 12-11-2011, 04:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

Height: 5'6

Default Done losing weight?

When did you realize you were done losing weight?

i'm currently sitting at 154lbs - i sort of feel like i'm done losing weight, it isn't going anywhere fast that's for sure! I think I'm comfortable with where i am, but i do want to be more fit! maybe thats all i'll focus on.

When did you have your Ah-ha moment? When/how did you come to realize that you didnt really "need" to lose weight?
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:22 PM   #2  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Huge congratulations on your progress, you've done amazing! I think you'll know when you want to stop. Personally I think I want to get rid of my wobbly stomach! I don't expect to have a Nicole Scherzinger flat stomach, but I want to be able to bounce up and down and not see any ripples! I also want have a healthy BMI, I think that's really important for me. To know I'm 'officially' not overweight will be such a relief.

So I think it's all personal preference really! If you feel comfortable, confident, sexy and content then maintain! If you want to keep your fitness up then go for that, you might even lose weight without intending to that way =).
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 134/126/under 124

Height: 5'2.5

lucid that's where I am now too I didn't have an a-ha moment... it took folks on 3FC to help me realize that my 5-month plateau was a signal that my body was DONE and there was little more I could make it shed without going to extreme measures!

I have always loved exercise so it seemed silly that the answer was right in front of me: focus on fitness instead of losing. I am slowly becoming okay with my body and all its quirks and realizing that fitness is the next step.

Congrats on your awesome weight loss journey! I saw the recent pics you posted and you look GREAT!
indiblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

Height: 5'6

Thank you guys!

Thats where i'm at too, its been about 5-6 months where i've sat the same maybe losing 1 lb.. or 2, max. So i think the fitness is focus now.

Aww thanks!!!
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote