Old 08-10-2011, 12:22 AM   #16  

Truth is, when I first started 30DS I couldn't get through the first workout either. It kicks your butt thats for sure. But seriously by day 5 you will notice a HUGE difference. Keep at it! Im pretty much finished with level 2 now and will begin level 3 this week sometime and let me tell you.......they seem impossible until you build up to it. You can totally get through it! And some excercise is better than nothing...16 minutes is better than 0
LiLLy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:35 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

oh honey... i'm on my second try of doing 30DS now (i did it once fully last year... tried to "restart" it a bunch of times this year but failed after 2-3 workouts...) and when i first started again, i was so out of shape i could barely finish it! i kept thinking "i've done this before! why is this so hard?!" but like everybody said, it gets easier, just don't give up.

also, i f*cking hate level 1. i do all the "easy" moves, and during the last circut, the move where you kick your butt out and lift the weights up, well i just can't coordinate enough to do the leg move while lifting the weights so i just don't use weights for that part. just adapt things like you can do them, but it's like she says: don't stop, and don't quit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodymist View Post
This is why I love Jillian Michaels. Her workouts are tough but they show great improvements. I love the 30day shred, it pushes your body very hard and believe me you will see results in as litttle as a week or two.
this. i love her but i hate her. haha. i yell at my tv during the workout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinneranne2 View Post
I'm not going to lie, I have zero faith that I'll do this for a month. I don't stick to anything ordinarily, and I've never succeeded at weight loss before. Each day that I start up the video I'm a little surprised at myself. Change is good.
no one says you have to do it in a month. i mean, it's the "optimal" way to do it, but the first time that i did it, i did it every other day (so it basically took me like 2 months to do it) and i still saw results and it was still hard! just go at your own pace.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote