Old 07-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #16  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Height: 5'6"

Hello ladies!
Sorry haven't posted yet, I was one of the American girls doing the 4th of July thing! My hubby and I took the two kids to the beach for the holiday and it was AWESOME!!!! My son loved it so it was so fun to watch him run around in the sand! I wasn't able to do the day of insanity while I was gone but I did do a 3.5 mile run along the beach which was AMAZING. It's so much better working out on the beach lol! Sounds like everyone has had an eventful week so far...

Rie-I LOVE YOUR ASICS!!!!! They are super cute shoes! Pink and black combo always looks awesome. That is the only brand shoe I ever wear and they are great, you won't ever wear anything else! It sounds like you get a workout in before you even get ready in the morning, all that walking, watering, cleaning has to burn a ton of calories. Don't worry about the pizza I LOVE IT TOO . Something about pizza is just so lovely.

Bopot-Oh sending good vibes your way on the job! It sounds like you did great and hopefully you will get some great news by then end of the week .

Rainbow-OMG a heater?! I would love to need to turn a heater on right now it was 108 degrees F where I am yesterday! YUCK! The heat is a killer, and it makes my kids cranky I love "winter" where I live the coldest it gets is like 45 degrees lol. I hope you can send some of your cold to me to keep us out of triple digits lol. Chocolate, a blankie, and TV oh that sounds so nice!

Kawaii-Thanks for the beans tip, love beans for the fiber and protein and low calories lol! Don't worry about the scale just keep going and it will move eventually! I know I feel the same way, it's TOM and the scale has not moved a single bit for the last week. I'm hoping when it goes away so will the number on the scale lol!

Krampus- I'm sorry that you are having a tough time with moving. Coming back to the US with so many friends and memories in Japan has to be hard . Just take it one day at a time and you will get through the whole process. You will feel better once the anticipation and everything else is done and over and you are back.

Miz-Jump back on that insanity train sister! Plug in Shaun T and let him kick your butt lol! I missed Pure Cardio (oh darn! lol) while I was at the beach but did that run instead but man Cardio Power and Resistance Kicked my *** yesterday after not doing insanity the day before lol.

Have a great Wednesday everyone, only two more days till Friday!
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:32 PM   #17  

Oh my gosh I am so late coming to this thread. I don't know if I can catch up with everyone...I hate to be rude and skip personals but I just might go ahead anyways.

I'm so bored looking for work that in between refreshing the page on Craigslist or idealist.org or whatever job site I'm on, I've started a wish list on Ikea for when I get an apartment. I guess a little fantasizing to help keep me motivated in the job search, huh? I wish I had a bigger network for finding work, but I just graduated and my network is pretty small :-(. I'm going to start volunteering so I have SOMETHING to do with my time.

A date would be nice too... ;-)
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:58 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Chloe: Good luck w/ the job hunt girl! I'm sure youll find something soon.

Munster: Awesome about the 3.5 run! I bet it is a lot better working out on a beach..I wish I had a beach around me but the closest thing is the river. lol

Bop: Good luck w/ the job! I hope you hear something from them soon!

Ries: Them shoes are nice! Glad your foot injury is getting better! Yay for seeing 180 on the scale!

Ok..so my Wednesday is almost over and hubby is off work and luckily doesn't have to work tomorrow! Yay. I've been a good girl today and this is Day #3 with no binges..lets hope it continues to go well. Considering everytime I get to 129 I self-sabotage some how and bounce up to 132-134 so I didn't want to say but I'll go ahead and say it since the day is almost over..this morning I weighed 129.2 which is the lowest I've been in 2 months. So heres hoping I see 127 before my daughter's 3rd birthday which is the 17th. I'm starting to realize that I had some massive bloating and water weight going on and TOM is almost over and done.

Today I got out in the sun a bit more to take my daughter and son to the park and I let her play on the slip n slide. Besides that I've been doing homework and thats bout it. Hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:11 PM   #19  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I am 129.2 today too. But massively bloated, like BIG TIME "looking 9 months pregnant" bloated...can't figure out why either. I did get up early and complete an exercise DVD. I wish I could have gone for a run but it's relentlessly dumping rain on us.

Today is my first "last class" - I wrote a sappy speech but I am not that torn up about it.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:17 PM   #20  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

JL-WAY TO GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Woohoo sister that 129.2 is AMAZING!!!! . Awesome job!!!!!!!

Krampus-No worries it will all fall off once your stress of moving is gone .

Chole-Good luck thinking of you for your job hunt!

Just put the baby down for bed (she's gold put her in the crib after the bottle and she talks a few minutes then out until 7am! thank heavens!) and hubby and my son are up at the cabin by the lake so I have the house, AND THE REMOTE all to myself lol! I can't wait to sit on my *** and watch TV!!!!! A rare thing in my house. Did day 23 of insanity today, feeling good only missed the one day while we were at the beach and did the run instead! Hope you all have a great day/night (wherever you are ).
Old 07-07-2011, 02:53 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

bopbot My fingers are crossed for you! Sorry to hear about your sunburn, sunburn really does suck. I enjoy Pretty Little Liars but it's probably not for everyone haha - it's a pretty cliched teen mystery show to be honest. But that said, I find it pretty entertaining

munstermommy Your July 4th sounds fun! Hope it was good! I'll send some cold vibes your way, triple digits are no good! 45 would definitely be a low low here haha, so I'm probably complaining about something that isn't actually that cold - but it's cold for us, so it's cold! Keep up the good work with insanity!

chloe Good luck on the job front, I know it can be tough. I had my crap part time job for months and months while looking for another job, but it worked out in the end - and go ahead and fantasize about your apartment! That sounds like a fun thing to do!

JL Congrats on no binging! I'd like to see 129 too, I'm sure you'll see it again soon!

krampus Dumb rain. We've had a lot here. Hope your last class went well and you're not feeling too down.

~I had a good day calorie wise so far today! And I am really looking forward to lasagna for dinner, even more so since it fits well into my calories. I am so hungry. I am also SUPER glad that tomorrow is Friday. I like Fridays. No news on the weight loss front, I haven't weighed in a couple of days because I like to weigh after pooping... and....I've been ***TMI WARNING**** constipated since... Monday night? OH god. That really isn't good, I didn't realise how long it had been until just now...considering it's Thursday night now, I need to do something to get it moving down there -_-

Hope everyone is having good weeks so far!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Krampus---we are so twins!! lol. both at 129.2 yesterday---crazy!!

Sadly, messed up yesterday though...I was 129.4 this morning! Hopefully I can keep it together today!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:10 AM   #23  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Good morning ladies!

I had boot camp yesterday and I'm pretty so sore my whole body not just one part which I'm happy about even my abs hurt and those sucker never hurt even when I do ab workouts. I sweat so bad like seriously everyone else just looks glossy I drip it's so gross and I don't know how to stop that or why it happens like that. At first I just thought it was because I was fat but I'm not fat anymore and I still drip a lot of sweat.

I have a job interview today for a part time receptionist for saturdays at a sports therapy place. I'm excited for it really, I've wanted to kind of get into administrative assistance but because I don't have the "education" on it, though I can't see it being that difficult of a job, it's hard to get a job in it. So here's hoping this is my steping stone! Or at least for me to see if I'll like it or not.

Rainbow - Curry should do the trick

Munster - good for you on being on day 23 with only one days missed. haha I totally failed the insanity thing.

KRampus - ugh I hate when the scale says one thing and your body looks another! I hate looking bloated to, it makes everything you wear look bad.

Chloe - I hear ya, I wish I wasn't so antisocial and had a network of people to possibly get me into certain or different types of jobs. But I don't so I'm pretty much stuck figuring out myself. Boooo
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #24  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Good Morning!

Is it bad that I love the full night's sleep I get when the hubby is out of town lol? I swear having the bed to my self makes me sleep better hehe. Well today ankle is KILoLING me, I think that I strained some ligaments in there about a week or tw ago and there really hasn't been any rest on it. Luckily today is Cardio recovery day for insanity so I get a little bit of a break. I'm glad my hubby and son are coming home later this morning, I MISS THEM!!!! Hope all of you in far off time zones have a good Friday (is it already Friday where some of you are?) and a great weekend!

Miz-Good luck on the job! I know that my husband's administrative assistant doesn't have a "degree" in it, but she had a lot of experience before she became his assistant, so hopefully you will get this job and it will lead into bigger and better things! On the whole sweat thing, let me tell you I have ALWAYS sweat like a pig, no matter how good of shape I'm in. I am not a "glower" lol. Even when I played soccer in college and was in the best shape of my life I sweat more than the other girls. Embrace it, just figure you are killing it and your body is changing with all the sweat that comes off! Sorry about Insanity, I am hoping that next month will really get the weight to come off! Keep doing Bootcamp that is one of my favorite classes at my gym!
Old 07-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #25  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Munster - I will probably try and get back on Insanity next month. I'm at least going to do it once a week so I'll have three workout days in a week. Two are boot camp one is Insanity which is better than nothing!

Oh I downloaded all the Jillian Michael's Pod Casts on my Iphone, I'm excited to listen to them soon.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 285/169/Ticker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLNichols07 View Post
I feel like a piece of crap! 4th of July has completely ruint me...not just the 4th of July but summer period. Between smores, bbqin, and icecream...I'm a MESS! This morning my weight was 134.8 the highest I've been since messing up all summer long. I've done good today but still have had a rough time avoiding stuff..and it doesn't help that TOM is here...and I just feel like a big, fat, blob of a mess and want to cry!
Ugh! I know what you mean. I gained four pounds over the 4th of July weekend.. I've been busting my butt off since Monday to lose the extra lbs
shellofself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:01 PM   #27  
say what?

Well, i'll join the chatter but first i'll look around for a bit. Being the newbie and all.

Just want to say to @Krampus > WOW! Very cool seeing your starting weight and where you are at now. Inspiration for me already!

Well, hope you all have a good friday/weekend
You'll be seeing me around here some!

Last edited by philana; 07-07-2011 at 03:01 PM. Reason: typo's galore
philana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:20 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

I'm Baaaaa-aaaack. And ohhhh Lordy, did I go off plan.

Despite overindulging all weekend, I managed to squeeze in a run and a bike ride.

Immediately began writing calories down again this morning, and have running/exercises classes mapped out for the week. Bring on the water. Woof.

I weighed myself the day after I got home and it was UGLY. I will post whatever I weigh on Monday morning and go from there, as I'll be at work all weekend.

Just brought myself up to date with all of your posts. Looks like everyone is well! I'll jump back in to personals once I'm back in the swing of things.

Time for work, yuck. I am also fighting serious post-vacation/seeing loved ones depression. Ugh. Hope it passes.

-FPSJ
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:47 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 140/136/100

Height: 4'11"

@philana:

I'm a newbie too so I'm just going to keep reading and hopefully work my way in
uhohitsamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #30  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Default Omg!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I just finished day 26 of Insanity! That's a yay! But OMG today I substituted Max Cardio Conditioning for Pure Cardio and I thought I was going to DIE!!!!!! The Max Cardio is from the second month and if this is what all the workouts are like I better be losing some serious weight because it was f$#% intense!!!!!!!! LOL hoping that I will make it through without killing myself! Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying your weekend, woohoo it's Friday!!!!!! Welcome back FPSJ I have seen some of your earlier posts and you are going to keep doing great!