Old 04-26-2011, 08:57 AM   #1  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Default The last 10 pounds!

I never thought I'd make it here that's for sure! Who else is in this boat with me?! I figured I’d make a thread to see who else is on the last 10 pounds! Maybe to help keep us accountable and to continue on with our final steps to our goal!

What’s your ultimate goal prize?
Do you have a date set to when you want to achieve this?
What have you changed throughout your diet and excises to help with this?

I don't really have a prize goal, I actually haven't even set myself up with mini goals I just buy myself whatever I want when I want it. But I think this time around once I hit 140 I'll go buy myself a Bikini just for the **** of it!

I'd say May 23rd I want to achieve this but knowing me it'll take a little longer!

I think doing a "detox" Which for me is basically 1 meal a day I can eat of whatever I want and the rest if fruits and veggies that way I don't feel like I'm starving myself. and so far it's worked wonders for me!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

I'm with you. I never thought I'd make it here either. Technically I'm on the last 3-5, but I might try for 130 even just to say I did.

What’s your ultimate goal prize? I don't really have one? My signature says swimsuits, but I already bought one. I just have nowhere to wear it. Like you, I kinda buy stuff as I go along. Especially since work is going well and I have the cash.

Do you have a date set to when you want to achieve this? Hmm, yes and no. I would like to be maintaining by Memorial Day weekend so 5/25 but if I'm not it isn't the end of the world.

What have you changed throughout your diet and excises to help with this? I upped the exercise to 4x a week when possible, and am trying to eat less single frozen dinners and more home cooked stuff. I think I want to try your fruit/veggie detox.

I love this idea for a thread
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:38 AM   #3  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Fromthebox Thank you, I need to get back into working out I haven't really since my trainer and I finished, but I think my weight loss has been going well with just diet which is nice.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/125

Height: 5'3

i am far from my last 10 pounds but wanted to say good job and good luck!!!!!
bellaella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:08 PM   #5  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

I have accepted that I'll probably never be under 120 and that's okay!

What’s your ultimate goal prize? New clothes. I have been holding back since I'm moving across the world soon and am not at goal size yet.

Do you have a date set to when you want to achieve this? No, when you're me goal dates inevitably lead to disappointment and feeling like a failure when I don't make them.

What have you changed throughout your diet and exercise to help with this? Not a lot honestly. I'm running more since my feet have healed up and eating more protein than before though, so maybe that's something. It's just a matter of willpower and not overeating or binging...oh and battling my body's "set point!"
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:52 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 138/134.5/118

Height: 5'4"

I'm on my last 3-5 ... I cheated a lot the last two weeks so my ticker is a lie and I'm 125.

What’s your ultimate goal prize? - A digital camera ... to take LOTS and LOTS of pictures, even in a bikini which I always avoided!

Do you have a date set to when you want to achieve this? Ideally want to be 121-120 by the time I leave for Italy in three weeks. I think this might be doable because I think a couple lbs I'm currently carrying is water bloat.

What have you changed throughout your diet and excises to help with this?

I was stuck at 128lbs forEVER ... the only think that helped was going low carb (about 50g net carbs) and reducing my sugar intake. Workout-wise I do HIIT, run 3-4 miles on the treadmill some days, weight train, walk my dog 2 miles everyday.
LLBoldAsLove87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 160/135/130

I am sort of on my last 10 pounds. I am at 132-134 right now, I wouldn't mind getting to 125, but really I just want to tone up, which I know takes losing the last bit of fat!

I don't have an ultimate goal prize though. I have already gotten tons of new clothes going from a size 12 to size 5/6 and Large to Small. I am so happy with where I am right now and already surpassed my first goal so this is just the last part that I am continuing to work on.

As far as a date, well I am about to do a second round of P90X so I will make my goal for 3 months from next week! I lost a ton of inches the first time around and now that I am around 10 pounds less than the first time I did it I hope I can reach my goal look by the end of the next 90 days.

I haven't changed much. I am trying to watch my sugar intake and make sure my meals are balanced. I got away from tracking my food for awhile so I am starting that again. I have just been slowly losing weight since I hit 135 so I plan to just keep up with high intensity workouts and my normal healthy routine and I believe that I will eventually get to my goal, it just seems to come slower to me.
Ashley829 is offline   Reply With Quote