Old 03-18-2011, 03:10 PM   #121  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

MiZTaCCen I've never been on BC, and my cycle has always been pretty regular. I've been late a few times before but never ever with spotting like this. So I dunno.

Glad you are feeling better!!

luposlipaphobia87 Yay for breaking your plateau! Sorry about the test though.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:48 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

kawaii hilarious! awww, hopefully you'll keep in touch with him!

laneyy congrats on your cals! sorry to hear about your math test. hopefully you'll do better next time! free new clothes is awesome!!!!

krampus it seems like my cat eats anything. DH is from new york, korean, total FOB korean (or at least his parents are). and great job for weighing less than your mom!

miz at least you'll pee all that stuff out! mine is all food weight, ugh!

rainbow my cat eats everything. i think he's mad because we put him on a diet. you look fabulous in your outfit!!

JL hooray on 135!! sorry you're not feeling well, but good luck on your lab!

bunneh sounds good going to the doctor to check things out. hopefully it's just stress or your body adjusting to your new weight

lupos hooray for losing a pound! i think you'll just keep going down from here!

Went to Duke's yesterday, a famous restaurant here. DH and I took one of my clients out (the one that got married on Monday) for dinner. We had a lot of fun, but I did have 2 rolls, a muffin, and a daiquiri. We shared crab macadamia nut wontons for an appetizer, and I had a macadamia, herb-crusted opah (moonfish) or dinner. I guess I was kind of OP with the entree, and didn't eat it all. The waiter brought us Hula Pie (vanilla macadamia nut ice cream with fudge topping and an oreo cookie crust) for dessert in celebration of my clients getting married. Okay, so not so OP. I didn't gain anything, so I guess it wasn't too bad. I've been off-plan so often, I think it's time to be a good girl.

I've got to run errands today and find the remaining pieces for my centerpieces, exchange my new pair of jeans for a smaller size, and find shorts/skirts (casual) that actually fit. I can pull all my pants and skirts off without unbuttoning. I think I need new ones, haha! Have a great friday!
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #123  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

lupo - Congrats on breaking your plateau! Now if only I could break through mine... Also, that sounds like the math test we just had!

MiZ - I like it when the person is the same shape as me, which I guess this person must have been. She's about the same height as me, which is really nice, 'cause most of my friends are a lot taller than me. I love hand-me-downs 'cause they fit really nice and my wallet loves them 'cause they're free!

jmko - Lol, is it just me or is EVERYTHING you had somehow containing macadamias? It all sounds delicious, though.

----

So I love my new digital scale. Hooray! I also bought some new stretchy pants that I can do yoga or dance in, they're a bit too loose to be running in.

Today was SO BEAUTIFUL. I went to turn on the AC in my car and forgot which button it was. I was sitting at a red light thinking "Is it the snowflake or the one that looks like bacon?"
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:10 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Hey guys, I am around, just busy and stressed this weekend. Thanks for all of your lovely comments on my pictures.
I was in a car accident last night in which my car was not damaged at all, but I hurt my neck pretty badly...have a whole bunch of painkillers and anti-inflammatories, and I should apparently not "vigorously exercise" for at least a week :/ URGH.
Not happy about that.
Off to watch some dvds with friends tonight...food this weekend has not been amazing, but I'm still keeping track.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:49 AM   #125  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

rainbow Oh no! Glad you aren't hurt worse. Get better soon!
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:02 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

hey guys, just popping in as i'm about to go to bed... too lazy to do personals, although i will say that rainbow, you look really great in those pictures! how'd the interview go? man, what's with all of us getting in to accidents and stuff?!? hope you're ok

last night i kinda just did whatever at my party, and i had a LOT of drinks... which resulted in a big headache for most of the day today, and i was up .4kg of the riduculous weight my scale showed me yesterday... bit depressed about that. spent the better part of the morning debating if i wanted to throw in the towel (stop dieting altogether) or pick myself back up again. in the end i ended up having a good calorie day and so i'm deciding to try being really good until next friday, since my friend and i are gonna take a mini-trip to osaka. i'm really depressed about having gotten fatter. some of my clothes are all snug too. meh. i did buy some new shoes yesterday, since it was payday and all... i am a shoe-holic... but they are AWESOME! and sooooo ridiculously high... hahaha...

anyways. off to bed i go. hopefully the scale will be kind to me tomorrow morning. hope y'all have a nice weekend!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Can't do personals. W/I at 134.8 this morning--Exercised hard last night and today I gotta catch up homework! Just got home from school & ate lunch @ 2:00 which is pretty late for me...so I'm probably going to have force feed dinner before 6 which is what time I like to eat dinner! Hope everyone is having a great day..it's beautiful and in the mid 60's here and I'm enjoying it! TTYL.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:02 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

laneyy almost everything contained macadamias. haha, but i guess that's to be expected when you dine at a touristy restaurant!

rainbow glad you're okay! enjoy your movie and your time off!

kawaii i LOVE shoe shopping! i tried yesterday and was disappointed not to find anything. especially since it's triple points at nordstrom!! boo.

JL congrats on your weight!

I have no idea why but I'm exhausted today. I woke up a couple hours late (7am) and just really did not feel like exercising, but did my weights anyway. I have a quick wedding to do, then get to leave early, hooray! I've been crazy overtime, and I think the company isn't all too happy about it. Oops.

My sister-in-law called yesterday and told me she wouldn't be able to make it to my wedding...her, my brother, and my niece. Then snapped at DH because he called and then wasn't even paying attention when I was talking to him. I got all upset and had a piece of cheesecake. Oh well. I weighed in at 146.0 again, which isn't too bad, considering the cheesecake. Hopefully 145 tomorrow.
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:43 AM   #129  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

Blehh it's cold here again. The weather needs to make up its mind. I want warmth! I also still want new shoes so I can walk/eventually jog outside. Maybe Monday after work I'll go and look for new shoes again.

Mother has discovered calorie counting on Livestrong.com (with my help) and since she's upgraded to the Gold version, she can see her nutrients and what foods she's getting most of her nutrients from. Last night she had a revelation. All I hear is "Laaaaaney, all my sodium and cholesterol comes from processed foods!" Yes, mum, it does. That's why we should be eating whole foods, not processed crap. Now if I can just get Boyfriend to realize this as well. I hope he's doing well with his diet/exercise.

Anyways, I weighed in at 204.0 this morning, that means I'm only 5lbs away from Onederland. Hooray! I've definitely seen a good movement now that I've been upping my calories. It still seems counterintuitive though.

Hope everyone is well, I'll check later after work.
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Laney: Ughhh--The cold sucks! I can't wait until spring is in fullforce here but we are getting teased..one 70 degree day and another 40 degree day. 5 pounds from onederland? WOW. That's fricken awesome. I bet you can't wait!

JMKO: Cheesecake? Yumm sounds good! Sorry about the family not being able to make it to the wedding! Maybe that will be able to figure something out and be able to show up after all. 146? Awesome on the weight!

Kawaii: Boo for the headache! But I hope you enjoyed your party! Good luck with the scale in the morning!

Rainbow: OMG..Sorry about the accident. I'm glad that you are okay though. Enjoy your DVDs!

Hey everyone! Had a pretty good day so far besides arguing with the hubby! But we eventually patched things up. Woke up this morning to the scale showing 135.0 which is up .2 pounds since yesterday. It's okay though..Today me and the family went to the park and did about a 35 minute walk and we even walked up the fire tower. It was pretty fun. My daughter, she is 2, wanted to walk up it to and by the time we got half way up there she was crying so I had to carry her the rest of the way up and down. Atleast at the top of it we got a pretty good picture of her though it was awesome.

Got school in the morning..Saturday my lecture test went pretty well. I got an 88-B on it and the teacher gave us 5 extra points which made it an A! Now for the big test which is happening next Saturday and that's my lab test..So I have to study ALL week for it plus my other homework.

Well I hope everyone had a great day!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 02:38 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies! So much has happened since Wednesday and I feel so bad for being away for most of the last two weeks but have been having a great time with my boyfriend. So far I am able to eat with him and lose, just slowly. I won't be seeing him this week so maybe I can be a little more OP and hit the gym. I don't do so well with that when I want to spend all my free time with him.

a couple personals, I read all of it, but some are past the timely responses

rainbow I will add my voice to the comments, WOW you look so good in the outfit, you really have a well-defined waist and your arms and calves are so slim! I'm glad to hear you were not badly hurt in the accident, but please do take it easy for a day or two.

MiZ Oh, UTIs are the worst. The azo stuff really does help, at least for me. I'm glad to hear you and boy are doing well. Isn't it great when they say stuff like "hot skinny girl?" It reminds us that we are much harsher on ourselves than men.
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote