Old 02-06-2011, 07:00 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Maybe you should take a day off exercise? I've read a lot of things that say our bodies need a rest day to recover and repair...maybe give that a go?
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:35 AM   #17  
trying to impress myself

S/C/G: 296/see ticker!/140

Height: 5'4"

wanted to share this from another thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...k-plateau.html
fillupthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:48 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 206/149.5/140

Height: 5'4

Okay so I've been doing HIIT since Saturday, did a Body Attack class yesterday, and have been making an effort to eat closer to 13-1400 calories per day. I think I may have broken this plateau, but I'm not 100% certain yet. Today I stepped on the scale and the first time it said 156.5, but then I realized I was standing way closer to the top of the scale than I usually do. So I stepped off and stepped back on again, this time closer down toward the middle where I usually stand and it said 153.5. So as much as I'd LOVE to jump for joy for the 153.5, I'm not going to celebrate until I see that number again or a lower number next time I weigh. I will weigh again on Friday and see what the scale says!
Also as a sidenote. I took measurements last Monday because I'd like to start relying more on measurements than getting so caught up with the number on the scale. I am going to measure every two weeks but I got antsy/curious yesterday so I measured again. My measurements seem to be slightly smaller than they were last Monday! Depending which part of my body I measured I saw a difference of 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch difference! I made sure not to pull the tape measure too tight yesterday and I believe I remembered not to do the same last Monday as well to make sure it was accurate. So even though the number isn't changing, my body is slimming! Woot woot!
I'll update again on Friday when I weigh for the final verdict...
Aleesuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #19  
trying to impress myself

S/C/G: 296/see ticker!/140

Height: 5'4"

looking forward to the update
sounds like you're doin' great!
fillupthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:27 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 206/149.5/140

Height: 5'4

Alright ladies I'm convinced that this plateau is broken! I weighed 3 times this week and the scale said lower than 156 all three times! Plus I'm coming up on TOM in a few days so I probably even have some water weight! thanks for all your support!!! I'm gonna go change my current weight on my profile now
Aleesuh is offline   Reply With Quote