Old 08-31-2010, 06:09 AM   #1  

Height: 5'2

Default Turbo Jam..

Have any of you ladies tried Turbo Jam? Did it work for you? I'm considering buying it...
size8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:15 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Hey size8 - I didn't buy Turbo Jam but I "found" (ahem...my boyfriend may or may not have downloaded some of the workouts for me) some workouts.
I've done a few of them though not the program as a whole as such, I just include them sometimes on days when I'm doing cardio at home and want to do a dvd.
So I can't vouch for whether or not it works, but I feel it's a pretty good and challenging workout, and I enjoy it.

If you go to the exercise forum on here, there should be multiple threads about it if you search ^_^
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:06 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

I have some of the DVDs. I don't use it as a "program" but I LOVE the trainer lady (Chalene or something), she is so chipper and cute. The exercises are fun too, and pretty easy to pick up on. My favorite is the strength one though, TurboSculpt.

As for success, well, any cardio and strength program you follow will give you some kind of success right? Whether it be TurboJam or some other DVD... just have to be consistent with it
abluvion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:35 PM   #4  
Spartan Kitty

S/C/G: 270/*ticker*/160?

Height: 5'4"

I have the Turbo Jam dvds (not all of them just the basic pack plus the kick and punch routine) and they kick my butt! I love them, I'm a huge fan of the Turbo Sculpt routine. I also love Chalene (the woman who came up with and leads the workouts), she's very engaging and believable (if that makes sense). In my opinion completely worth the three monthly payments of $19.95.
Latchkey Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:47 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 255/144 and maintaining

Height: 5'9

I haven't followed her program or anything, but I have a couple sets of her workouts. They are definitely fun and can be challenging if you really get into it. I find her to be cute and encouraging but I know that others think she's just a little too chipper lol. I think there may be a thread just for turbo jam in the workout videos portion of the exercise sub forum. Good luck!
jkinboston89 is offline   Reply With Quote