Old 06-23-2010, 08:09 PM   #1  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Default Hello Again

I skipped out of here a couple of months ago because my life got really crazy and something had to give, and I just had to quit 3fc cold turkey for a while. But, I miss chatting with y'all and was pretty much dying with curiosity about how you are doing. I just looked through the photo album and holy crap, you guys look great!

I'm not out of the woods yet; I still have 8 million things to do before moving to Boston in August, like renting out my house, applying for a home equity line, applying for student loans, and packing, but at least I've found an apartment in Somerville I think will be great, and one of my future roommates is in a harrier club which I'm also really excited about.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well and I'm going to be better about checking in on you, I swear. I'm trying to climb a bunch of the Adirondack High Peaks this summer, and I'm going to need all the motivation I can get, so I plan to come back and post my conquests. So far I've done Whiteface and Esther; this weekend hopefully Algonquin and Wright. Here's me at the summit with my bf and friend from college:

Cheers!!
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:15 AM   #2  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

I remember you from when I used to hang around here I took some time off to quit smoking and re evaluate my life. Glad to see you back as well!
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:22 AM   #3  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

YAYYYYY!!!! I always ask Stella how you're doing or if she's heard from you! Are you still running?

So glad to see that things fell into place - I'm sure you don't feel like that at the moment with all of the craziness, but yay grad school!!!!!

I've definitely missed having you around!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:11 AM   #4  
I will never give up.

S/C/G: 160/131.8/110

Height: 5'3.5" Yep, the half matters!

Good to see you back! If I recall, we have very similar backgrounds. While the backstory in itself isn't so nice, it's nice to have people around who understand each other.
bama girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:24 AM   #5  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

ELYSE!!!!!

Hi, I missed you.
And I'm proud of you for staying on the wagon!

Irish boy moved here and in with me, and I was 140-142 lbs... and then I went on the all-boy diet of meat and carbs, and... look where we are now.

But it's LOVELY to see you back, hang around lady.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #6  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Stephanie- Hi! Hope the quitting and the introspection went well

Feral- Love your new avatar!! Probably not so new anymore lol. I've missed being here!

Bama- Definitely, and we weigh the same right now You look totally gorgeous in your avatar, too.

Jess- OMG IRISH BOY MOVED IN?!?!?! That is so exciting! And 9lbs isn't bad. Being around guys and food is so tough bc it's unfair how much they can eat, but actually my bf started p90x a couple months ago and is now more on the wagon than I am lol. I actually wish I could post his before and afters, it's amazing!

Nice to be back, all
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

It's so nice to see you back around, I wonder about you a lot... this whole chat business is umm interesting to say the least

and you look lovely in your picture
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:25 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back! you look great!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:28 AM   #9  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Forest - Actually I just changed my avatar... I haven't decided if I like it or not but I figured it had been the same for almost a year so it was okay to change it. You do look great in your pic!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote