Old 06-15-2010, 12:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 257/246/110

Height: 5'3"

Default Just need to vent ot long

Last night I was having fun and was so happy,had drinks with my sister and like an idiot I text my ex bf asking him if he remembered me and if he missed me of course he said he remembered but ignored the rest,seemed concerned for me asking how I'm doing so I told him the truth that after he left me I been really depressed and lost everything I owned which is true and that I live in my car.He was being rude to me so I stoped texting him.In the morning I was on top of the world so happy nothing could bring me down then read my horoscope which said take a chance on something...I got up the courage to text my ex again and ask him if he hated me. He said yes because I was a waste of his time and money and that I had everything and threw it all away. Who says that to people? That's the worst thing anyone has ever told me EVER it hurts so much I lost everything. I spent the whole dam day crying my eyes out praying to god that he change his mind and apologize to me which I know is never going to happen.I told him thank you for being honest and that I don't hate him and never will and that I don't deserve to be hated and he told me to leave him alone I hate myself for it but I can't stop thinking about all the good times we shared. Like I just ignored everything he just said how stupid can I be this guy dumped me a day after we did "it".1st time for both of us. I feel like I still love him and maybe he will come around one day.Anybody wana knock some sense into me?
cherry7211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:12 AM   #2  
Making Progress!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry7211 View Post
He was being rude to me so I stoped texting him.

ask him if he hated me. He said yes because I was a waste of his time and money and that I had everything and threw it all away.

That's the worst thing anyone has ever told me EVER

he told me to leave him alone

he just said how stupid can I be this guy dumped me a day after we did "it"
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry7211 View Post
He was being rude to me so I stoped texting him.
I told him thank you for being honest

and that I don't hate him and never will

I'm actually in shock.

This guy treats you like total crap.... and then you tell him thank you?!?!

He is rude to you, calls you stupid, tells you he hates you.... and you say thank you?!?

I don't mean to sound harsh but what the **** are you thinking?! Look at what you've said. Look how badly he has hurt you. He is the waste of space, and you are crazy to give him any more of your time.

Delete his number from your phone and never think of him again. I guarantee you will be better off.
dayoneagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 156/150/130

Height: 5'4

I have to agree w/ dayoneagain. You should delete this guy's number from your phone and concetrate on taking care of yourself. Maybe spend some identifying your priorities and working on them one at a time. Spending time w/ this jerk needs to not be anywhere on that list! You need to respect yourself enough to walk away from abusive situations, like the one you just wrote about. Good luck to you.
winning the war is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:21 AM   #4  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

If you delete it, you'll most likely forget it completely.

Do you need someone in your life who says things like this to you? Or do you want someone who celebrates who you are and loves you for that?

Any guy that stopped talking to me after we had slept together for the first time, would not be worth my time chasing. I understand it was both your first times, so it must be hard for you. I actually do not talk to a guy friend anymore because at one point we started a relationship and when we had sex he didn't call me for weeks. When he did I said 'That's a real nice way to treat someone after that' and hung up on him. I only talk to him when I see him at random occassions, but it's been so long I'm actually engaged to a wonderful man now.

Find someone who loves you for you, anyone you feel that you have to convince to like you isn't worth it.

And remember, there's a lot of us here for you Us fat chicks need to stick together.
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:24 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 211/211/115

Height: 5'4"

Some men are just jerks and they never change, no matter how much love and patience you shower them with. They are who they are and you cannot change it. Don't waste your time, girlie. There are bigger, better things waiting for you out there. You deserve more - he doesn't need to know it Keep that to yourself and move on.
ohmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:37 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 147/121/118

Height: 5'4

Seriously, you don't deserve someone to treat you like that. Why are you putting up with it? Do you feel that you should be treated that way for a reason?

He sounds immature, and you sound like you need to learn more about what a good relationship is. You are WORTH more than that. Don't waste your time on this idiot.
Belease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:28 PM   #7  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Playing the Devil's advocate here.... While he could have been nice to you rather than rude and treat you like crap (I'm referring to the texts here, not the breaking up with you after sex) you asked him a question and he answered honestly.

You took a crap shoot when you sent that text to him....

but as the other girls said - WHY THE **** WOULD YOU GO AFTER HIM WHEN HE USED YOU AND LEFT YOU?

Wake up, sweetheart.

Sounds like you've hit rock bottom, but the great part is that it can only get better from here.

The best of luck to you in the future!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:44 PM   #8  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Take Dayone's post. Take Feral's post. Put them together, and you've got my feelings and opinions EXACTLY.

He said some nasty things. But you texted him, knowing that it was a 50-50 split; that you might get an answer like that.

I vote... move on. It's called a breakup because it's broken. Clearly you guys didn't work together... spend your time on someone else.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:01 PM   #9  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelbb View Post
It's called a breakup because it's broken.

I've never read the book but I always think about that saying!!! So true!

Last edited by Feral; 06-15-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:14 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 257/246/110

Height: 5'3"

Thank you everyone I feel a lot better now and I guess I just needed a reason to move on. Why I didn't sooner idk I guess I was just holding on because I had nothing else and I am at rock bottom right now and you're right things only get better from here I can't stand when people treat me that way because I never have and never will tell anyone anything like that no matter how much I hate them.I told him thank you for being honest and I couldve said some other things but that's just not me I'm just going to spend more time on me Thank you all again us fat chicks got to stick together lol that's so cute
cherry7211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:37 PM   #11  

Never drink and text.

You will look back and can now and see he is not the guy you could marry or live with. There is someone great and that turd ain't it!
wannabesomebody is offline   Reply With Quote