Old 05-26-2010, 02:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/202/145

Height: 5'5

Angry sooo frustrated!!

I need to vent. I've been going ot the gym for months now...But its been difficult to lose the weight due to my eating habits. I'll be good for a couple weeks then I'll start messing up. Toward the end of the spring semester I stopped going to the gym because of projects/papers/meetings etc and I was dead tired. ANd I messed up real bad. I just can't seem to get back into it. At night I would be all motivated and then I would wake up feeling tired and lazy. I've slowly been better at going to the gym. I went monday and hopefully once I wake up tomorrow I will go to the gym for 12. But like what happened this morning, I woke up wanting to go to the gym and I was like nahh let me sleep some more... I really want to get out of the 200s before the summer is over and I'm finding it too hard that I just want to give up. I love to be active but I just cant get myself up out of my bed and house to the gym...
wonderwoman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:33 AM   #2  

It's really hard to get back into the gym when you've taken a break. Today I was already in my PJs, ready to not go when I changed my mind and went. Just think of the wonderful rush of endorphins you get when you finish a good workout!

As for the food thing, it looks like you're doing it how I do it now i.e. taking one issue at a time before focusing on the other. Get your exercise routine down pat and then move onto food issues( or whichever order you prefer). Taking too much at a time leads to failure. You can do it!!!!
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:50 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/255.5/140

Height: 5'7"

Well, for me, anyway, half the battle is putting on my workout clothes! Sometimes, if I know I'll try to talk myself out of going to the gym, I'll sleep in a clean set of workout clothes and a comfortable (not tight) sports bra so that in the morning I just need breakfast, tooth brushing, deodorant, and sock and shoes and I'm out the door because I have no excuse!

Just my experience with the seductive powers of bed and PJs.
Size8Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:31 AM   #4  
calorie counting works!

S/C/G: 164/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

I'm not a morning person either. So I go to the gym after I'm already out of the house--on the way home from work, or after running errands. I have a gym bag packed so that all I have to do is throw it in the car.
reji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:01 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 215/202/145

Height: 5'5

During the semester, I used to go to my morning class at 11 and by 12:30 I would be at the gym. I was going to the gym at least 4 times a week. But now I am taking summer classes which happen to be at night from 5:30 until 9:45 and that doesn't include the 30-45 minute drive to my campus. My sleeping pattern is sooo off. I sleep now at 4 or 5 in the morning and get up for 12... Everything is just soo off
wonderwoman88 is offline   Reply With Quote