Old 11-22-2010, 08:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 242.6/236/140

Height: 5'7"

Default Back with Yoga

I haven't been around this site for a while due to too many excuses. And I had a horrible day today food-wise. But! I bought Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior DVD. Anyone tried it? Even better though, as soon as I'm done posting this, I'm going to do it! If I didn't post, I knew I would go sit on the couch like last night. I'm tired of "trying." Even though today hasn't been the "perfect" day to start over, I'm going to.
criseyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 290/see ticker/211

Height: 5'8"

I haven't tried it. Is it good? I find yoga so hard to do on a video becasue it's hard to see the screen. I'm trying Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred right now and I love it! Let me know how it went.
jcourtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 242.6/236/140

Height: 5'7"

I really like Bob and it seems like this DVD would be a good one. However, I think it's a little too much for me right now. I can only do about 20 minutes out of the hour. I was so very sore the next day though even with that little bit. I really want to keep trying to improve and do more but I don't want to end up hurting myself.

I'm going to try a couple more days, but I might have to try to find a beginning yoga DVD or the Biggest Loser Yoga.

My friend has the 30DS and I was thinking about that one too if this yoga didn't work out.
criseyde is offline   Reply With Quote