NSV and Recommitment - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 02-14-2010, 09:27 PM   #1  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Default NSV and Recommitment

Well...I've been off track for a while now...and I'm definitely feeling stuffed from all the chinese food I ate earlier...but I guess I'm realizing not only do I feel stuffed...I feel sick. I never felt like this after eating the food that was healthy for me...so why should I eat food that makes me feel sick and gain weight when i could eat healthy food that will help me lose weight and make me feel better? It's STUPID for me to get off track....so I'm BACK!

I bought a new food journal....so I'm going to be tracking my food intake again as of tomorrow...and I bought a new nalgene so I'll be drinking TONS of water...I'm not going to gain this weight back, I have worked TOO HARD for that.

Oh, and a HUGE NSV!!

I went in american eagle yesterday and I was curious so I tried on a pair of jeans...the biggest size they carry...a 14....and THEY FIT! I totally bought them, and I love them, and they are my new favorite jeans. I BOUGHT JEANS IN A NON-PLUS SIZE STORE!!! Shirts I've been able to buy from all over for a while...but not jeans. I'm SO EXCITED! =D!!!
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #2  
~Veronica~

S/C/G: 277/264/252

Height: 5'8" Age:26

Welcome back!!! You definitely deserve to get to your goal weight after how far you've come!

Congrats on the 14's! I actually was dragged in AE a few weeks ago by a friend and out of curiousty I took a 14 of the shelf and held them up and they were soooo tiny!!! Go you! lol
VernDern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:32 AM   #3  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back! Congrats on the new jeans
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:06 PM   #4  
so close I can feel it!

S/C/G: 186.6/154/137

Height: 5'5"

You can do this!! Just take one day at a time and you'll meet you goal in no time! Congrats on the jeans by the way! I'm totally jealous!!
zephyr524 is offline   Reply With Quote