Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 10:51 PM   #1  

Unhappy Controversial - Please don't judge! :-S

Hi there.

Just been browsing around and thought I'd get some opinions maybe.

I started dieting without realising it really, because it seems I am almost 9 weeks pregnant and feeling very sick ALL the time. My BF and I have decided to terminate (it's booked for in a few days time - and yes I'm sure it's right for me and I have thought long and hard over the past 3-4 weeks about it) so I know I don't have to worry about staying 'healthy', which is just as well seeing as I've barely forced down a whole meal for a couple of weeks now. I think the hunger doesn't help the sicky feeling, but then I can't even think of food because of sickness! Lol.

I guess if I could have picked this (minus being pregnant) it's actually a pretty good kickstart to losing weight, which I've really been struggling with for 3 years now, on that downwards slope... I say this because it requires no willpower, and although in it's basic form it would count as an eating disorder (starving myself), I really don't have a choice in it, and I'm sure it's only temporary until pregnancy hormones have gone.

Since I first weighed myself roughly 2 weeks ago I have lost 10.5lb (started at 192.5) but haven't noticed any physical difference other than tummy laying a bit flatter when I lay down (due to it being empty? lol).

Thing is now that I've almost 'accidently' started losing weight, I really want to keep it up. I want people to notice! Nothing better than hearing 'You've lost weight' eh? There's this one pair of jeans I bought a year or 2 ago, I never really fitted into them properly, but they're only about 2 sizes too small, hoping it's not impossible to aim to be in them for xmas?

I guess I don't really know what I expect people to say on all this. Just good to get it off my chest. I'm a sensitive soul, if you think I'm ignorant/stupid/annoying in anything I've said then please break it to me gently

Caz xx

By the way I'm 22 and from the UK.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:14 PM   #2  
peace<3

S/C/G: 240/ticker/130

Height: 5'2

Good luck on your journey!
Old 11-06-2009, 11:14 PM   #3  
Harl-E-quinn Groupie

Height: 5'6

no one can judge whats right for you except you

im also 22 .. i got pregnant for my husband when i was 19 ... we too decided to terminate it ... finances where lacking, my being emotionally unstable was a scary thought for me to be raising a child. and a whole other slew of marital problems lead me to the decision that i made

and while i can honestly say a child would have been a blessing ....
it may have well turned out not so well for us ... i have not yet finished school we are still having alot of problems ( long story short trust issues family problems,and the list goes on really ) i am still unstable emotionally and i feel better knowing that i am no longer FORCED to stay commited to him for the sake of a child ,your young .... it would be somewhat of a hold down for you .... im sure you will do what is right for you . NO ONE SHOLD MAKE THIS DESCION BUT YOU .

on to a lighter note

yes ! i think your goal is attainable by xmas im a strong believer that if you work your arse off ANY goal is attainable ! do it girlie ! i believe in you ... make those jeans happen !
Old 11-06-2009, 11:29 PM   #4  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Hi Caz

It seems like you are struggling with a great many things at the moment!

While we want to encourage our members to participate and share their struggles, we do not support disordered eating here at 3FC. If you feel this is something you struggle with I would encourage you to seek professional counseling.

Last edited by junebug41; 11-07-2009 at 08:53 AM.
Closed Thread