Old 10-16-2009, 03:10 PM   #1  
Bikini Season :)

Talking PMSing and...

would kill for some ruffles chips with french onion dip with a side of popeyes chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually went to the grocery store, had the chips in hand... but they were out of dip (which i considered an act of fate) and i left empty handed.

So now, I am at home, trying to forget about the money burning a hole in my pocket for junk food and I chose to post on here instead. I know as soon as the binge was over (that no doubt i'd scarf down before the feeling of fullness ever registered, so i'd be way OVER stuffed) I would be soooo sad on the scale tomorrow. So, here i am! Ignoring the cravings!

Anyone else fighting a craving that you know you'd regret as soon as you gave into it?? Have any tricks for forgetting about it??
KateRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #2  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Well, I gave into my PMS cravings last night and made brownies. I could have eaten the whole pan, but I ate a couple then drank a bunch of water.

Some people have suggested brushing your teeth to make you not want to eat. Haven't tried it yet though.
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #3  
Bikini Season :)

oooo brownies sound good too. NO, brownie BATTER sounds good. hahaha - oh this is just sad. hahaha
KateRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #4  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

God helps us in mysterious ways, by having no dip, he saved you from yourself and that binge. Keep on posting till the urge passes.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:28 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 229/220/170

Height: 6'0'

paint your fingernails!!! do you have any idea how hard it is to eat greasy, salty chips with wet polish on?
chickybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:03 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

Good job!

I don't know what is going on with me today, but my cravings are out of control. My roommates are out of town and they left like an entire pizza in the fridge that will go bad by the time they get back, I can't stop thinking about it. And chocolate.... I passed it up at the store today, but I've been sneaking handfuls of chocolate chips straight out of the bad here at home! AHHHH!

I'm not even pmsing. I just got my first depo provera shot though, could that have anything to do with it?
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 248/191/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickybird View Post
paint your fingernails!!! do you have any idea how hard it is to eat greasy, salty chips with wet polish on?
thats a fantastic trick!! love it!
algebraashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 188/171/135

Height: 5'7

Hahaha, I had a hamburger for breakfast yesterday. I felt so guilty about it... And a steak for dinner the day before that. But I'm always excited about my TOM cause the scale always goes down And it has so far.
petfresh is offline   Reply With Quote