Old 08-04-2009, 10:31 PM   #1  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Interesting... hm...

Have you ever experienced this??

So I have been weight-obsessed forEVER. And off and on I go through phases where I try to not care. But, rarely do I ever "not care".

Well, today, I set some specific goals for myself including my menu and exercise. I've met all my goals and I really didn't think about my weight at all today! What the heck?! I just followed through and you know what, tonight just sitting here- I DO NOT CARE that I'm overweight. I feel healthy. I feel strong, and I feel happy. So... I don't really know WHAT I'm experiencing, but it is weird. hahaha
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Height: 5'8"

That doesn't sound weird.....that sounds great!
ella13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:35 PM   #3  
At 5:00

S/C/G: 207/195/120

Height: 5'3''

That hasn't happened to me. Unfortunately. I, too, have been weight obsessed forever, and it's still going strong. Every thought every second of every day. Growl.
wednesdaymorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:34 AM   #4  
It's the final countdown!

S/C/G: 181/150.2/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesdaymorning View Post
That hasn't happened to me. Unfortunately. I, too, have been weight obsessed forever, and it's still going strong. Every thought every second of every day. Growl.
Ditto.

I envy you. I imagine it's a WONDERFUL feeling! Go you!
KEmery08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:01 AM   #5  
Mining right right now...

S/C/G: 198/ticker/138

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesdaymorning View Post
I thought I was the only one who thinks about weight 24/7. I thought I really had a problem but I guess it is more common. Sometimes I dream and wake up and think my actual fat life was just a dream and run to the mirror and realize it's real.

Carcar05: Must be a great feeling not thinking of weight. Actually that is an amazing progress. I have been addicted to my addiction that I could not imagine not even thinking about weight post-goal. It is inconceivable. But that actually will be another goal of mine to enjoy my moment(s) and move forward to put my energy in another goal. Kudos to you.
dymondndruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:41 PM   #6  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

I guess it depends on the day for me. Like Some days I feel really good about myself, and then other days, not so much.

Although I think im attractive, so I try not to let what issues I have with me body affect that. And I don't really try to weigh myself all the time. i just go by how I feel and how my clothes fit me.
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 200/?/155 High:254

Height: 5'5"

I can relate, on the days where I work out and do excellent with my eating it seems like I'm satisfied just knowing I'm doing a good job for myself and that makes me feel good, I feel content.
Bombe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:16 PM   #8  

Dymondndruff, I must say that I absolutely love your avatar! Hilarious!

I am starting to learn the balance between obsessed and watching what I eat. I know I am still a little obsessed because I have a huge flight coming up forcing me to skip exercising and eat in airports all day. It's taken me about 11 years!
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote