Old 03-22-2009, 08:27 PM   #1  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Default ****Weekly Chat March 22nd-28th****

Well ladies....seems like these chats have been started on Sundays...so i guess I will start this one.

So I did eat some pizza Saturday night(veggie pizza) and I feel a little guilty about it but considering I hadn't eaten all day from being hungover and sick, I'm not very upset...just glad that I could keep something down. I haven't worked out since Friday but as soon as I finish doing laundry here I am going to try and get some Tae Bo in tonight.

Hope everyone has had a WONDERFUL weekend
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #2  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Was my birthday yesterday, i dont think i went over board eating wise, but i still enjoyed myself and managed to be 300g down this morning ^_^ I also bought my first car! Im so excited
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #3  
Turbo Jammer

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Happy Birthday and congrats iconised ghost!

I've had a pretty boring weekend. I cleaned my car out today and did some laundry. I really need to wash the floors, but bah! I hate cleaning :-) I will be starting my Turbo Jam workout for the day in a bit then I need to do my lesson plans for the week. Such fun!

I need to find some recipes that I can use for dinners. I am sort of cooking "challenged." This, of course, contributed to my weight gain. I've been eating Smart Ones for dinners lately, but I don't want to keep doing that due to the sodium. Does anyone have any simple, healthy recipes? When I say simple, I mean simple! :-)
missamelissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 219/TICKER/145

Height: 5'10"

Congrats on the car Ghost!!! And Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had an exciting weekend!

missamelissa I really love brown rice, chicken, and frozen veggies stirfried with teryaki sauce. So delish and wicked easy! I'm with you on the Smart Ones sodium content. I feel like they're all I eat!

Well I had a decent weekend. I ate a little more than I have been, but not out of control. I just need to remind myself not to eat when I'm not hungry. I started doing a workout dvd and I'm crazy sore. I had planned to do it today again, but I don't think that I can work out every day. I'm considering buying the 30DS, mostly because 20 minutes is a whole lot more do-able than an hour, it's really hard to fit a workout into my schedule. Any thoughts on it?
whiskeygirl862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:52 PM   #5  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

theres a book i use for really good recipes, its called the heart foundation cook book for high blood pressure or something, each recipe comes complete with nutritional information including calories and sodium. It is really simple too, even i can make it! Im sure google can find it im just not sure of the exact title

And thanks both of you My parents got me a cambelt for my birthday xD

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 03-22-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #6  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

hey ladies!

i have not gotten back on track at all and i am the only one to blame. i am not going to say when i will be on track. i just want to do it and i keep sabotaging myself. tomorrow is a new day that i dont want to waste. i have wasted the whole months of march and february at this point. and it feels awful.

here is to brie getting her *** in gear before i look like a beached whale in miami on may 28th!

becky - i am glad you are feeling better!

icon - and congrats on a loss after the bday and a new car! impressive!

missa - stirfry is totally simple just buy the bag of stir fry veggies and heat them in a skillet with cooking spray. i sometimes use a very little bit of sesame oil. a little salt and pepper and add, shrimp, chicken breast strips or beef strips whatever you like stir it all up together and voila! do u have a crockpot?
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:04 PM   #7  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Ghost: Happy belated bday.

Melissa: I google search my recipes and I just put like weight watcher in the search and it usually narrows stuff down for me.

As for me: Today was pretty uneventful, just went to church and hung out with the family. I was going to go out and eat with some friends after church tonight but I flaked at the last minute.
I get to put fish in my fish tank tomorrow, yay. I want to go to a pet store and get some but there isn't one around here for like 20 miles, so its walmart for me.
I am now determined to get my boyfriends blanket finished. I haven't touched it in 2.5 months and I just need to get it done because its just taking up alot of space.

Side Topic:

I have found myself lately wanting the approval from men that I look hot. Like I dress up do my hair and all the women I know say OMG you look so hot etc. Yet I get nothing from the male side of the arena. All I want is just some maybe innocent flirting with some of my man friends or just a random guy to ask me out etc. I dont know if its cause my man friends know I have a boyfriend (but they know he doesnt live here) I just dont know what is with me lately, I used to not care if guys found me in the least bit attractive. I guess I want confirmation that some man on this planet besides my boyfriend of 5 years finds me the smallest bit attractive. Anyone else got this?

Last edited by Bee20nine; 03-22-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Well Ladies,
What the Eff! This crap sucks my fridge went out last night and some of my food went bad due to no place for it and not a big enough cooler. So this morning my BF take the effin cooler to his mothers to put in her fridge and now guess what....I don't have sh** to eat! Breakfast was good and a piece of fruit after the gym, then 2 chicken tenders, 1/2 c of broccoli casserole and some crappy salad for lunch. So for dinner I just ate a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch...likeWTF. SO my whole day has gone to sh** and I have no idea what I will do for lunch tomorrow at work.

Brie - I mean WTF you know you have vacation coming soon and you want to be smokinest babe you can be. Come on you don't wann be down there wishing you did this or that. So come on Honey and get it together and be the best BRIE there is.

Carter - Did you get your workout in? Glad you are not puking anymore

Missa - Look up the thread for "What did you have for dinner last night" and it has quite a few ideas to get you started

Iconised - Yay! You got a new car! WTG and happy be-lated Birthday

Whiskey - Yeah one hour is pretty long for you just starting to exercise so maybe 30DS would a bit easier. Well note easier but shorter!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:29 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

Man, O man ladies. I am exhausted. I spent a lot of time outside today. I dont think the people that lived in the house before me knew what flowers were so I am having to make all the beds and everything. I planted some hostas outside and tomatoes, basil, parsley, chives, and sweet pepers in my window sill box. I also grilled myself steak, asparagus, and zuchini. I love having grill weather!! It defintely helps me stay on plan.

I think its time to go soak in the tub or maybe take muscle relaxer. Have a good night.
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:30 PM   #10  

Oh and I got in an hour of hardcore intense cardio. It was awesome and I ran a 4.7 / 4.8 **** yeah! I got this new cardio mix from itunes and it is awesome!!!!

Bee- Every woman wants men to think they are attractive. Heeeeelllooooo. Girl there is nothing wrong with you when you are about it in the least then they will be coming out the woodworks.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #11  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

-- Happy Birthday Ghost!

I've had an awesome weekend! My hubby and I are dong some pre-clearing of our property. This means cutting down trees, stacking wood, moving brush, etc. Talk about a workout! I am lifting and throwing logs like nobody's business. Supposed to go to the new doc on Tues. Unfortunately, TOM came and I'm not sure if it will interfere or not.
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:55 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Bl-Don’t feel bad about the veggie pizza, it couldn’t have been that bad, especially if you hadn’t eaten all day! Good thing is, you’re back on track.

Ghost-Happy Bday

Melissa- I am “challenged” when it comes to cooking as well. It’s just easy to pop a lean cuisine or a smart ones in the microwave. I eat A LOT of them! I try to drink PLENTY of water because it is a lot of sodium, but I’m with you, I need to figure out some simple recipes. My mom had a low cal cookbook, with a ton of recipes with 5 ingredients or less and they were actually pretty good. I don’t remember what it’s called and I can’t find it, but I’m about to go search for it on amazon.

Brie- Get back on track girl!!!

Cake- That’s a toughie, hope you get a new fridge soon!

Mojo- That sounds like so much fun, I love being outside and working in the yard.

Sooo… I had a pretty good weekend, Friday night wasn’t so hot. I had a bit of a binge, my calories were still under 2000 for the day (yeah, not MUCH of a binge I know), but I felt bad, and the scale was up 2 pounds Saturday morning. So I kicked *** Saturday, I worked out hard core and drank a TON of water. The scale was back down this morning, so WHEW. I am LOVING the weather here, I love running outside, makes me wanna burn the treadmill. I live in the country and we have a long driveway, about a mile long and it’s all up hill. So, of course going down isn’t so bad, but coming back up is a killer! My new goal is to be able to walk up that hill w/o feeling like I’m gonna die. lol
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:01 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Height: 5'3"

Cake: I'm so sorry to hear about your fridge! I hope you get it fixed soon. For meals at work I usually hit the grocery store on the way to work or as I found out this week, a baked potato and a side salad from Wendys aren't that bad either.

Ghost: Happy belated birthday and congrats on your car!!!

WOO. Yesterday was bad bad bad because I was into boredom eating and I came home and got into Mom's comfort food in the fridge.

Today I did better and toned down the boredom eating, but it was a pretty bad/stressful day at work and I come home and my mom and sis are being <insert dirty words here>. So I got into the comfort food again (this time it was leftover picnic foods, bbq chips, baked beans, and macaroni salad) but in like half the portions of yesterday. Yay for that... I guess. But I hate that I comfort eat.

I did 30DS this morning so I will have to hunt for that thread and resurrect it. And tonight I did the last day of week 5 of C25k. I thought I would die running 20 minutes nonstop but I did it!

Sidenotes: I'm mad at walmart for only having the one disc version of Twilight, and mad at Target for not giving me a raincheck on the special edition since they were sold out. Alas, I am twilight-less.
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:25 PM   #14  

Heather - I am glad you had such a great weekend. Don't worry about that pesky TOM just keep doing what you've been doing

Casey - I love love love running outside. IT was 62 degrees today and I wanted to run this trail. But it is sort of scary to run alone so I just went to the gym cause my running buddy wasn't available.

Brooks - don't beat yourself up. I had some crazy meals today too however, tomorrow is a new day and we can fix this. Let's put it behind us and start fresh .
Old 03-22-2009, 11:23 PM   #15  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

its like i'm comfortable eating crap but i really am not. and more importantly i LOVE to exercise and i cant find the umph to do it. idk whats going on with me. its like i have no control over myself. i dont know if its my clinical depression/anxiety creeping back in my life or what but i HAVE to do this. i WANT to. i just need my body to physically do it.

my goal is to be POP for the remainder of March. that is a start. I can do this!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote