Old 04-15-2009, 12:38 AM   #91  

I did day 2 of week 1 today, column two.

It's exciting to be able to do that many. About this time last year I started learning Taiko (japanese drumming) and during the warm up we sometimes do push ups. I used to always do them on my knees. But then, sometimes over the next 6-7 months my arms got stronger from the drumming, and coupled with losing weight, I was just able to do regular ones one day. That was a really awesome day!

Now, here's another challenge! Teach your uncooridinated SO to do push ups! Mine just. . . Cant, lol. He always sticks his but up in the air, doesn't understand when I try to get him in the right position, and the one time I got him there, he collapsed! Haha. Modified version, too. He's got no arm strength at all. I made him do some against the wall.
Tarisaande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:14 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Week two is hard....is all I have to day. I hope I amke it to THree
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:37 PM   #93  

Okay so I did day two column two and day and collapsed. Sooooo I guess I will be repeating week 2. But I am cool with that. I am waaaaay stronger than when I started.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:43 PM   #94  
Takin it 1 day at a time

S/C/G: 200/165/130

Height: 5' 6"

How far down are you ladies pressing? I am still only able to get about half way down. I'm in week 2 / day 2 column 1

Oh - LisaJean - you're welcome, but remember that's just me - I am not sure what the actual rules say.
debbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:57 AM   #95  

OMG girlsssss. Talk about slacking. I am doing terrible keeping up with my push-ups. I am still on week 2 so I think that discourages me sometimes ....that being lazy. I am going to the last day of week 1 today and start fresh with week 2 on Monday.!!!
Old 05-19-2009, 11:47 AM   #96  

SO as some of you may know I have started totally again at the beginning of MAY. ANd I am proudly on week three! ANyone else still giving it a go?
Old 05-19-2009, 12:04 PM   #97  
Workin' It

I haven't made a lot of progress, but am still increasing gradually. I'm not following the official program - taking it slow, and taking breaks here and there when I get worried about the breast implants pushing under my arms from the pushups! I'm still right at 40, haven't broken that number yet. I do them in four, sometimes five sets.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote