3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   **Weekly Chat March 1-7th** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/165719-%2A%2Aweekly-chat-march-1-7th%2A%2A.html)

CakeBatter 03-03-2009 02:47 PM

Niiiiiiish!!! Hey honey glad ta "read" ya.

Beaka I like the hip hop cardio class at my gym and too. I usually do the same thing (cardio 30 minutes or so) then the class. And Hallelujah for NO NAKED LADIES..ewwww

Cora/Leigh Hey gurls

Anybody seen Brie?

DanSinDeva 03-03-2009 04:22 PM

Beaka - Hip Hop Cardio!!!! I’m jealous, my gym has classes but I never see any going when I’m there. People go in there and do lunges and stuff. Do you remember MTV’s the grind??? Haha, they used to have a work out video and I had all of them. They were fun, then my sister and I would do them in the club when a song came on…haha that’s why they call me dansin-deva! 220’s here you come!

Nicki – Yippee 5lbs in 1 week is phenomenal! Keep it up Chick, onderland you stay!!! Woot woot!
Targetting Thin – 6:30 is crazy, and its my weekend since I work mon-fri. BuT it’s so worth it, Saturdays are my lazy days and so if I don’t do this, I probably wouldn’t do anything. I belong to LAFitness, and the gym closest to my house is so ghetto we call it East LA Fitness, people just leave weights and their energy drink bottles everywhere I just can’t go there. I visit a different one during the week that’s on the way home. PLUS my dog gets up EARLY so I said what the heck…get in the car and DO WORK SON! ANyWay…Congrats on the work outs and 3lbs lost it is SOOOOO Frustrating juggling with the same lb’age.
BEE!!! - You naughty lil girl…that is so funny I bursted out laughing sitting here in my lil cube, people are probably like, what is she doing, that crazy girl!

RememberHow2Smile – Yay Phoenix, what did you do? That’s where I live!! I’m totally procrastinating on my homework too, and I only have one class. Good Luck with the interview, I HATE snow too, so I feel ya on that one. NC Is Beautiful. OH yea, and thanks for suggesting writing responses in WORD, it wasn’t directly related to me but I was being nosy and read what you wrote to everyone, does everyone do that? Anyway, as you can see I’m super chatty Kathy, and this was great advice..duh!
BlissClaire – I so can’t keep journals either, that’s why I mainly stick to Core, I believe this year they are calling it Simply Filling! I’m always starving, that’s another reason I chose Core, I have to eat every 2 hours(not meals, just have to eat a serving of something) or I feel like my tummy is going to eat itself. I’ve never belonged to WW, but my DBF did so we printed out the food list, I know it changed slightly this year, but it’s been working for us. Hope your pain goes away, so you can go kick butt at the gym!!
WormWoodDoll – AMAZING!!! 22 day streak, keep it going girl, that scale is going to keep going down at that rate! Man if only I could do this.

Starmac – hope your legs are feeling a bit better today, although for me the 3rd day is always the most painful! My first weekend of bootcamp, I couldn’t put my feet all the way to the ground so I walked on my tip toes and we have stairs, I’m pretty sure I called in sick that Monday…what a weenie! Haha! I hate working my legs!
Lisa – Superb Attitude, you should always love yourself! I love Mary J ‘s Family Affair song, so I HAD to check out Just Fine, the lyrics are super inspirational, she always has songs like that! I need a bigger mp3 player!!!

CAKE!! - SEEE now you have to jump in here just before you leave work, so you can push yourself to the gym…it’s a chore I know, but damn it feels good afterwards! …RIGHT???? On of my friends lives in VA and DBF is from there, they both told me how crazy it is to have snow, its normally just ice! Put your dukes up, get er done, and come tells us you did it! Woowho!

Skinny – YAY Bike Ride! We’ve been looking at Mtn. Bikes for me so we can ride on Sunday’s, we found one on Saturday, went back on Sunday and it was already gone. DANG IT!! I can’t wait to start doing that too!

Blcarter – JUST DO IT!

Ok, so I typed these up using WORD (again thanks for the brilliant idea REMEMBER) early this morning, and got SUPER Busy at work, which almost never happens so it was nice to use my brain for a bit. I’m such a chatty Cathy too, sorry about the long long long post! Anywho I was so bummed yesterday after work, I was all gungho about working out and everything, we drove straight to the gym I grabbed my bag and realized I left my freaking gym shoes at work(Longstory). GRR, I was so pissed. So I went home and took the dog for a 2mile walk, so that was good. Then this morning I was trying to figure out how many calories I consume per day, because MyMealCoach told me I should be eating 1555 to lose 1.5lbs per week and I found out I seriously have to cut the drinking out! DAMN IT, I drink a bunch, but Fresh and Easy (some store we have here)has the best chardonnay, and I HATE white wine!! A bottle has 609 calories…yIKES! So I guess I’m going to have to quit the day drinking(I don’t have an off switch and stop at 1)… SO the BF and I are going to try that too, we’re both losing, it’s just the ups and downs with being 150 and 152. Umkay, I’m getting off work I have school tonight, so I’m heading to the gym by myself to do an hour of cardio, then to get some yoga pants or something for bootcamp. Happy Day to you all! (PS - I love the exclamation point and overly use it, i'm not yelling, i'm just enthused!!!!!!!!) LOL

artsnsmarts 03-03-2009 04:42 PM

WHEW!

After having my mom visit for a few days (I'm on spring break) I'm exhausted!! I'm going to a ballet class with a friend tonight, which is good because if she weren't going I don't think I would, either!! I got a lot of stuff done when my mom was here because she doesn't mind driving me around (we don't have a car in the city) and it was fun, but I just want to sleep! Hahaha.

I'm still having a hard time tracking food when I'm not in school. My shcedule is so much more structured then that I don't really have any other choice but to eat what I've planned, but when my schedule opens up a little bit there's more time to get off track. I'm not going to the gym today (because of ballet) but I'm DEFINITELY going tomorrow and getting back on track with all that business.

Sorry I don't have time to catch up 100% wit hthe thread for the week, but I hope everyone is doing well!

Here we go again 03-03-2009 04:59 PM

I'm sorry I'm not doing personals. My weigh in went good yesterday. I didn't lose anything, but I lost 8 inches in a month. I'm very excited about that, but still frustrated that I'm not losing weight. But I'm not going to worry about it. I got my trainer that's going to help me figure out how to get me to lose weight and not just inches.

CakeBatter 03-03-2009 06:08 PM

Dansin Well this is my last check-in before I get off work and head to the gym. Thanks for the idea. BTW I am tired after reading your post...whew....But I enjoyed every minute...very interesting. Also yeah I read what everyone writes to everyone also. I think everyone does for the most part

HWGA you are doing great. Just keep on trucking

Arts I find that when I am not at work I don't stick as well to my schedule either. I have found what helps me is planning everything out ahead of time just as though it is any other day and that helps alot.

Okay girls so I am off to attack the gym. WIsh me Luck!!!!

beaka 03-03-2009 06:35 PM

I just ate some Publix Premium Frozen yogurt in Toffee Bar Crunch. 120 calories per half cup. So worth it.

That is all. :)

blissclaire 03-03-2009 09:17 PM

SO I was HORRID TODAY. Did not work out one bit. I think that most of it was due to me overdoing the last two days and I am extremely sore. I stayed OP today though, and made healthy choices! Went grocery shopping and did amazing! I am going to at least do a half hour on the treadmill before bed tonight though. Just got Australia in from Netflix and am excited to see it!
Oh, and I get to see my trainer tommorrow that's going to establish my workout routine, and run some bloodwork, so I hope all that goes well!!

Bee20nine 03-03-2009 09:21 PM

Evening girls.

I did good today I ate OP all day. I will go to the gym tomorrow, and then go shopping for a new bra. I only have 2 that fit right now and both are dirty (like been worn like 6 times dirty). My 3rd bra got tore up in the dryer, I am not supposed to dry them but I was in a hurry and I needed a bra.

Well back to crocheting and rockin' out to some good country music. Toodles!

HeatherMcG 03-03-2009 09:44 PM

Hey Ladies! Still gaining... up to 262 right now. This is so frustrating~ I swear 2 weeks ago I weighed 246. Honest! Docs think it is PCOS rearing its ugly head again. They have proposed some supplements and testing so we shall go from there. GGGRRRRR!!! :(

artsnsmarts 03-03-2009 09:54 PM

WELL.

Looks like I can't do the gym OR ballet for the next few days, due to my own idiocy. When my mom left, I forgot to take my wallet out of her car. Enclosed is my debit card, cash, train/bus pass, school ID, and many many other important things. She's overnighting it to me tomorrow, but I won't have it for another 2 days!! ARRRGHGGGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!! I can't believe I did this!! I'm so frustrated!!

So I'm sort of stuck in my apartment. Well, the general area around my apartment. I'm short on cash right now, so I don't want to take the T (public transportation in Boston) without my T pass, since it's $2 per ride without it. But I also can't really do much in terms of errands around my apt because I don't have money. SO FRUSTRATING. I know it's only for 2 days, but still!! I can't even workout because my gym card is in there and they have a strict no card/no entry policy.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH. Sorry for the vent!

jahjah1223 03-03-2009 10:30 PM

Good luck heather !

Blcarter84 03-03-2009 10:52 PM

Well I did get a workout in but not a full one..only like 35-40 minutes but its a start!

And something really strange happened..I stepped on my scale and actually waited til it told me my body fat percentage. So when I started it was saying 45-47 percent (not sure how accurate this thing is) but now it said 23% today!! anywho it made me feel better.
Oh yeah and I got a call from the apartment complex that I was on a waiting list for and they might have one available for me YAY!
Love you ladies..gonna watch a movie and head to bed

nicki rose98 03-03-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bee20nine (Post 2636925)
For some reason I thought yall were talking about a woman's "toy" until I did more than just half glance at the posts. OMG ROFL. I think I need to get some soon so my brain doesn't keep defaulting to the sex setting.

OMG!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You are the best!!!!!

nicki rose98 03-03-2009 11:06 PM

I'm gonna try and catch up. Sorry got so behind!

skinny rock on girl!!!!!!!

carter welcome back!!! Missed my party girl

bliss i'm glad ur enjoying WW and i'm glad that you have a spot in ur purse for those books. LOL. bet your purse is heavy!

nish LOL! Let me know who wins....you or the baby!

beaka woo hoo!!! Glad the scale was nice to you!

dansin don't worry i would only think you were yelling if you WROTE IN ALL CAPS! LOL...so glad that you have bf who you can diet with

arts yeah girl my mom makes me tired too!! LOL

hwga girl losing inches is losing!!!!! keep it up and you'll see the scale move too.

My day was great!!! I was able to meet with Clay, a trainer at my work, and he gave me a list of exercises that focus on abs, gluts and legs. Awesome!@!!!! Then I did 45 min on the elliptical and when I got home I did a 30 min ab routine. Whew! Tired but feelin great! REady to see waht the scale says tomorrow.

My daughter is now in a big girl bed. I am really, really sad. The other day when she was pee peeing in the potty I cried. I know I'm pathetic. I just don't want her to grow up. I want her to stay little and sweet and innocent. I don't want her to get hurt the way I was hurt in my past. I guess I can't keep her a baby forever.

tandifrass 03-03-2009 11:10 PM

Cake: the tattoo is ok.. I don't remember who postedr it, but they had little red bumps around their tattoo.. well I'm thewre too and it's itchyyyyy!
Ugh, this too shall pass.

on another note, I stayed OP all day today!All day! For the first time in awhile! Now if I only I had gotten home from school before 10 pm. I have too much to do before bed to work out...