Old 03-24-2009, 09:23 PM   #1  
finding my balance...

S/C/G: 216.8/209.4/135

Height: 5'7

Default I'm backkkkk?

And fatter than ever. ugh. The scale has been wavering between 168 and 170 the last few days. I can't stand it. You all may remember I was doing totally well, even lost a few lbs. then.blah. totally just gave up. And here I am. I just feel like there isn't enough time in my day. I work 40 hours go to school in class and online, and have a one year old at home. this fills up all day every day, and I'm so stressed I could pull my hair right out. I want to fit exercise in, but I really just can't. Heck I haven't even had time to come on here lately. but something needs to be done...anything...any tips.
tandifrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:27 PM   #2  
Turbo Jammer

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'8"

I feel your pain. I like to do Turbo Jam 20 minute workout. It is a total body workout and is only 20 minutes. And as Chalene says, I have no excuse not to do it! I also agree with her that it is one of my favorite times of the day. I just finished my Turbo Jam 20 minute and Turbo Sculpt and it feels good. I am in pain, but it is a GOOD pain!

Welcome back to the boards and best of luck with your weight loss journey!
missamelissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

WELCOME BACK!!!!

It's SO hard to stay on track for extended periods of time, but you can do it!!!
angelinelosesweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:58 PM   #4  
No description available.

I'm not 20 something, but I am busy! 4 kids, work > 60 hrs per week, all the kids' activities, etc.

What helps me so much is to plan! I plan out my weeks, days, etc. I'll boil up a bunch of eggs so I can have a quick snack during the week. I pack all of my food for my work day, whether it is 8 hrs or 24 hrs long. I have ingredients for quick meals on hand. Broiled fish and sauteed veggies really don't take longer than 15 minutes....but you have to have it on hand. Some people will prep meals on the weekends so they are ready to go during the week.

Good luck!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote